Britcel

Gigachad
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]So you head onto the net to buy a dildo for your girlfriend because she needs that extra little something, she says you're the best she's ever had but you can rarely give her a vaginal orgasm despite your 7" x 5" which is actually quite a bit above average! She tells you it's fine and that she has never had a vaginal orgasm from anyone else anyway. You hop onto a popular sex toy site to browse through the selection and decide to search for the most popular toys because your woman only deserves the best. What do you see?
[/font]

[/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font][/size]

• Circumference: 5.5 inches

• Insertable Length: 8 inches

• Length: 10.25 inches
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Lets take a look at the reviews:[/font][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]by MissTickler[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]"...[/font][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]after I'd warmed up on it, It slipped right in. It felt amazing."[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]by Wish list tester[/font][/size][/size][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]"...I had to use this 3 days in a row because I couldn’t get over the feeling it gave me"[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]by Mrhorney[/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]"Bought this toy for my OH and boy she loves it![/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]At first she didn't like the look of it because of the size. After some lube and gentle play she was taking the whole thing and couldn't stop screaming."[/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]by FantasyFids: "[/font][/size][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]This is the largest dildo I have purchased to date so was a little weary but my god I had nothing to worry about! It was incredible and has livened up my sex life as my other half also finds it a turn-on."[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]by LadyJade: "[/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]My boyfriend felt belittled and I don't think he'd seen anything so big either."[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]So you think that might be a little too big for her, but then you remember the most popular ones:[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[*][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Circumference: 6.5 inches
[/font]

[/font][/size]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Insertable Length: 7 inches
[/font]

[/font][/size]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Length: 8 inches[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Holy shit? 7" girth? Only a faggot would be shoving this into his blasted out loose asshole - nope.[/font][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]by Kevs: "The full feeling is amazing and I was cumming all the time, especially with the dildo in the front and my hubby in the back. [/font][/size][/font][/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]After he went to bed I carried on for a couple of hours on my own. I just couldn't get enough of it."[/font][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]by Happyhubby23Once the head is in, the rest follows very easily. She couldn't accommodate the full length, but my god, the neighbours must have heard the finish as she went from silent to a full on deafening scream.[/font][/size][/font][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]by Yummymummy2603[/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]: "Wow, what can I say but buy! Best orgasm ever. I lost count how many times I soaked him through. Worth every penny."[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]by The Odd CoupleMy Missus hasn’t had kids and only 2 partners in her life, and she really isn’t Grand Canyon-like down there, ... [/size][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]The results were a truly breathless, shattering orgasm for her, leaving the poor woman unable to trust her legs for standing for about 10 minutes afterwards, right after I had happily jumped in for a quick spot of sloppy seconds once the girthy monster had worked its magic! My wife has had longer dildos from Lovehoney, including the Lifelike Lover Classic Realistic Extra Long 9", which “hits the back wall” and can cause discomfort, but this superb accessory provides the perfect combination of filling and stretching, with the orgasmic outcome putting a huge smile on both of our faces. It’s also great for cuckold fantasies."[/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]You begin to wonder if maybe it's your size that's not letting her have orgasms... No that can't be, she won't need one of these only loose women use them and buy them all that's why their the most popular on the site, besides women say size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it!!![/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]:banderas: [/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]:visitgandy: [/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small]IF YOU ARE SUB 8X6 IN 2018 YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF ASAP AND RUN SOME REINCARNATION GAME.[/font][/font][/size][/font]

Im supposed to read all that badly formatted text? 

I get you're from the UK and all but don't treat the Internet like your dirthole too. Toughen up ginger boy and format it properly

Cardi_b

Coper
chicks love huge dicks

Britcel

Gigachad
EthnicTakeover said:

I get you're from the UK and all but don't treat the Internet like your dirthole too. Toughen up ginger boy and format it properly
Fucking cage at your inability to read or concentrate. Do you think I'm here to make a nicely worded perfectly formatted thread for you, you fucking cuck? I'm here to deliver nuclear hiroshima blackpills on your baby dicked ethnic ass.

I would crack your tiny incel skull open with a single punch.

So thicc before long and thin

Jawanomics

Lookism God
What are your stats OP...read it is big, but no numbers.
[hr]
8x6 is still a good dick law.

New Poster

Gigachad
Are any of them soft like a nerf football?

Britcel said:
EthnicTakeover said:

Fucking cage at your inability to read or concentrate. Do you think I'm here to make a nicely worded perfectly formatted thread for you, you fucking cuck? I'm here to deliver nuclear hiroshima blackpills on your baby dicked ethnic ass.

I would crack your tiny incel skull open with a single punch.
Yes you inbred ginger bitch

Reminder I completely obliterated you in my thread. Talk with respect back at least 

Also its not a hiroshima blackpill when the females that use these toys are the post prime whores that lost chad. Prime women get this shit done with the real drill so they don't have to cope with these toys.

Fucking lol at you thinking the equavalent of a weeaboo using anime pillows equates to real world value.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Britcel said:
Jawanomics said:
What are your stats OP...read it is big, but no numbers.
[hr]
8x6 is still a good dick law.
8.3" x 5.6" so I need to run reincarnation asap
8.3'' is legit ridiculously long. 

Gingers always have super powers.....usually rage. But still. I mean that as a compliment....I am bordering on ginger.

[font=Roboto, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]brutal[/font]
[font=Roboto, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]ˈbruːt(ə)l/
adjective[/font]

1. savagely violent.
    synonyms:
    savagecruelbloodthirstyviciousferociousbarbaricbarbarouswickedmurderouscold-bloodedhard-heartedharsh
    ruthless,callousheartlessmerciless,pitilessremorselesssadistic,unfeeling
    inhumanheinous,monstrousabominableatrocious,vileinfernaluncivilized
    bestial,brutishbeastlyanimal

redditor after downing three jugs of soy milk, grooming his ginger beard, practicing his cuck smile and then logging onto r/smalldickproblems:

"5" is plenty enough, most women can't even achieve orgasm throe penetration!"

Britcel

Gigachad
Jawanomics said:
Britcel said:
8.3" x 5.6" so I need to run reincarnation asap
8.3'' is legit ridiculously long. 

Gingers always have super powers.....usually rage. But still. I mean that as a compliment....I am bordering on ginger.
Thing is I can't remember the last time I measured that size. Last time I measured 8.3" was when I was 20, I think it's down to smoking for multiple years and very poor cardio.

Wanna know what's funny? Out of the women I've slept with only 1 who couldn't take the entire thing without experiencing pain. This was when I was 15, smaller and shit in bed. All you need to do is work them up and they can take whatever size

AnxiousDrift

Coper
jfl at every reply in this thread