Tired of this bullshit that women/gl men have it easier

Bunch of babies whining about it if you want a girlfriend then try to get one instead of talking about surgeries and stupid shit go get one,approach women form relationships go get what you want from life, this all mentality of "if I was born good looking" is stupid and I will give an example of my point. 

Imagine a forum where are men who worship people who are born rich and have a lot of money imagine men saying there that" there is no point in life since I was not born rich" "How can you live without having 10 millions ?" etc. How would you view those people?

They are retards right ?Why?Because everyone know that having a lot of money is great but you can be perfectly happy with a lot less,the rich worshipers are the same as the lookism incels, weak mindset people yes some of us have wrong mentality I am one of those at times...But I have decided to change I will try to post less here,the advice to personalitymax is legit and  
I suggest to focus more on that

Namek

Chad
Go fuck urself along with all the other slayers and NT clique faggots that have ruined this forum. LOOKS MATTER. They trump everything. 

You're delusional if you think otherwise. Plenty of proof on this site , irl , and everywhere around you. Are you fucking blind?

You can't get your needs met as a subhuman. You can certainly get your needs met if you dont have a lot of money to spend on luxuries. 

Money provides you luxuries, not being subhuman provides you with the basic necessities of live. Reproduction, affection, etc.

Magic

Chad
Eh I don't think it's my looks tho, I mean I'm ugly yea, but normal ugly people do just fine. It's my brain that's fucked over

FireHaze

Gigachad
The difference between this and money as that money doesn't really make you much happier beyond a certain point.

There really isn't much of a point in trying when Chad can walk outside and have girls approaching him and complimenting him. 

I, on the other hand, have to approach fat ugly women until I find one mentally ill enough to say yes and have horrible sex until she finds someone better and cucks me.

nochin

Incel
10 million USD/EUR/.... aren't required to live a happy life. you're programmed to be rewarded for slaying prime women.
if you're 6.5/10+ and you're denying the importance of looks you should shut the fuck up anyway.

Namek said:
Go fuck urself along with all the other slayers and NT clique faggots that have ruined this forum. LOOKS MATTER. They trump everything. 

You're delusional if you think otherwise. Plenty of proof on this site , irl , and everywhere around you. Are you fucking blind?

You can't get your needs met as a subhuman. You can certainly get your needs met if you dont have a lot of money to spend on luxuries. 

Money provides you luxuries, not being subhuman provides you with the basic necessities of live. Reproduction, affection, etc.
ruined?  we've steered the forum back on topic after you oblivious babies attempted to extricate the social aspect from sex, which is an entirely socially mediated activity.  i could write a long, thoughtful post right now, but it would be lost.  so, fuck it - you get bullet points instead and no capitalization instead.

the problem you guys have is often fourfold and very simple:
-  NEET (can't meet anybody because you don't live independently)
-  socially isolated 
-  extremely confused about your own sexual attractiveness because of #2 
-  awkward and anxious

the solutions are very personal.   yet they're also extremely common sense and so uninteresting that you couldn't even make a forum about it.  instead of solving problems, you guys just whine for text based attention from each other and the shitty cycle continues.

Magic said:
Eh I don't think it's my looks tho, I mean I'm ugly yea, but normal ugly people do just fine. It's my brain that's fucked over
It's ok you can change if you try
True Romance said:
There simply aren't enough women to go around today for any "Just Be Normal" type of theory to work
There ton's of women the guys who don't get women are the ones who don't take action
nochin said:
10 million USD/EUR/.... aren't required to live a happy life. you're programmed to be rewarded for slaying prime women.
if you're 6.5/10+ and you're denying the importance of looks you should shut the fuck up anyway.
As in my example the rich worshipers would have said the same about looks, it's all in your head

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Namek said:

Looks aren't everything, but they're a hell of a lot. I seriously lol every time I see some tard trying to pass of some 4/10 guy with 8/10 woman anomaly as supporting evidence for the "just be NT" rule.

True Romance said:
There simply aren't enough women to go around today for any "Just Be Normal" type of theory to work
Yep. Biggest issue is that there aren't enough attractive women around.

ThatDude

Coper
UglySlayerCel said:
Nobody here want a GF or relationship or even slaying
We just want to lookmax

FireHaze said:
The difference between this and money as that money doesn't really make you much happier beyond a certain point.

There really isn't much of a point in trying when Chad can walk outside and have girls approaching him and complimenting him. 

I, on the other hand, have to approach fat ugly women until I find one mentally ill enough to say yes and have horrible sex until she finds someone better and cucks me.
legit

I said:
Namek said:

ruined?  we've steered the forum back on topic after you oblivious babies attempted to extricate the social aspect from sex, which is an entirely socially mediated activity.  i could write a long, thoughtful post right now, but it would be lost.  fuck it.

1.   NEET (can't meet anybody because you don't live independently)
2.  socially isolated 
3.  extremely delusional about your own sexual attractiveness because of #2 
4.  awkward and anxious

the solutions are common sense and mostly uninteresting.
Legit most users here are like that, people can change though if they really want to... but I guess you can't help every person some will still believe that looks is the reason why they are incels,for god's sake this has been debunked tons of time by observing couples in public

offthewall

Slayer
Looks are very very important, ok some of the stuff is hyperbole but a lot of it isn't.

nochin said:
I said:
sex, which is an entirely socially mediated activity
next up: b-but gender is only socially constructed!
so what do you do?  grunt in her general direction and then drive her back to your basement with your mom as the chauffeur?

even getting a hot pocket from your mom is socially mediated, there is no getting around it. it's just that the social dance for sex is a lot more complicated than yelling at your mom to heat up a hot pocket.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Dark latino said:
I said:
ruined?  we've steered the forum back on topic after you oblivious babies attempted to extricate the social aspect from sex, which is an entirely socially mediated activity.  i could write a long, thoughtful post right now, but it would be lost.  fuck it.

1.   NEET (can't meet anybody because you don't live independently)
2.  socially isolated 
3.  extremely delusional about your own sexual attractiveness because of #2 
4.  awkward and anxious

the solutions are common sense and mostly uninteresting.
Legit most users here are like that, people can change though if they really want to... but I guess you can't help every person some will still believe that looks is the reason why they are incels,for god's shake this has been debunked tons of time by observing couples in public
Most couples I see are roughly looksmatched with the guy being a bit better. Men who date up are practically outliers.

Namek

Chad
I said:
Namek said:

ruined?  we've steered the forum back on topic after you oblivious babies attempted to extricate the social aspect from sex, which is an entirely socially mediated activity.  i could write a long, thoughtful post right now, but it would be lost.  so, fuck it - you get bullet points instead and no capitalization instead.

-  NEET (can't meet anybody because you don't live independently)
-  socially isolated 
-  extremely confused about your own sexual attractiveness because of #2 
-  awkward and anxious

the solutions are very personal.   yet they're also extremely common sense and so uninteresting that you couldn't even make a forum about it.  instead of solving problems, you guys just whine for text based attention from each other and the shitty cycle continues.
Nice sack of bullshit buddy.
[hr]
FireHaze said:
Dark latino said:
Legit most users here are like that, people can change though if they really want to... but I guess you can't help every person some will still believe that looks is the reason why they are incels,for god's shake this has been debunked tons of time by observing couples in public
Most couples I see are roughly looksmatched with the guy being a bit better. Men who date up are practically outliers.
no point in even aruging. 

It's 2016, looks no longer matter to these mongs.

Just be outgoing, confident and leave your house. 

They assume we are all just sitting at home not going to work, living life and getting rejected by the world.

BlueBalls

Chad
"Getting" looks isn't like making money

Almost no one goes from ugly to good looking. Only those that already look decent have hope, they can potentially make it.

Also looks matter a lot, just lol at being alive when you're ugly

offthewall said:
Looks are very very important, ok some of the stuff is hyperbole but a lot of it isn't.
Of course they are important just like money but you son't need to be a fucking millionaire to be happy 
FireHaze said:
Dark latino said:
Then you are gay because I see tons of couples where the male is uglier than the female the couples that the man is more good looking than the female are rare

nochin

Incel
Dark latino said:
nochin said:
As in my example the rich worshipers would have said the same about looks, it's all in your head
It's irrelevant what a potential rich worshipper in your example would have said. Refute my point or accept that it is valid.