• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Tinder Success Formula: Its not ALL about face!!!

MorphIncel

Rotter
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
3,464
Reputation
5
NEWSFLASH: Tinder is not ALL about face. 

While you can bang girls if you look like mario rodriguez, matthew noszka, nick bateman and such, there are other ways to capitalize on tinder WITHOUT having a face that only .1% of the male population has!

You need to have a cocktail of other factors to compensate the lack of being a male model, so you coudl get nearly equally good results.

Formula:

Height + Frame + Being Social + Status + Average (or slightly above average) Face

-> Height speaks for itself, just being above 6 foot (shouldnt be a problem)
-> FRAME: This one is BIG and severly underrated - have a LEAN physique, not too bulky, not too skinny, no high body fat percentage. Nearly EVERY tinder slayer has gotten these two aspects HANDLED: height + frame

-> Being social: HAving pics with friends in social situations
-> Status: You need to show off at least SOME kind of status. having a certain lifestyle, having a good job, etc.

-> Average or slightly above average face: No deformities. Either you look kinda twinkish face wise ("beautiful") or, if you're not beautiful, you need to compensate by masc'ing up. Meainng beard, certain hair style, etc.

On top of that you can put some filters on your pics, do photoshopping and create a cocky status.


if you have all that handled you might be able to match almost every girl, doesnt matter if high quality or low quality slut.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
21
MorphIncel said:
-> Height speaks for itself, just being above 6 foot (shouldnt be a problem)

 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,934
Reputation
44
MorphIncel said:
NEWSFLASH: Tinder is not ALL about face. 

While you can bang girls if you look like mario rodriguez, matthew noszka, nick bateman and such, there are other ways to capitalize on tinder WITHOUT having a face that only .1% of the male population has!

You need to have a cocktail of other factors to compensate the lack of being a male model, so you coudl get nearly equally good results.

Formula:

Height + Frame + Being Social + Status + Average (or slightly above average) Face

-> Height speaks for itself, just being above 6 foot (shouldnt be a problem)
-> FRAME: This one is BIG and severly underrated - have a LEAN physique, not too bulky, not too skinny, no high body fat percentage. Nearly EVERY tinder slayer has gotten these two aspects HANDLED: height + frame

-> Being social: HAving pics with friends in social situations
-> Status: You need to show off at least SOME kind of status. having a certain lifestyle, having a good job, etc.

-> Average or slightly above average face: No deformities. Either you look kinda twinkish face wise ("beautiful") or, if you're not beautiful, you need to compensate by masc'ing up. Meainng beard, certain hair style, etc.

On top of that you can put some filters on your pics, do photoshopping and create a cocky status.


if you have all that handled you might be able to match almost every girl, doesnt matter if high quality or low quality slut.

Uh... wut?

If you meet all those criteria you're a blatant hightier Chad and of course you'll get ridiculous matches.

98% of men don't meet those criteria. That's why Chads do well. The rest of us can't compete on that level. It's not biologically possible for us.
 

smellysocks

Megastar
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,589
Reputation
272
MorphIncel said:
NEWSFLASH: Tinder is not ALL about face. 

While you can bang girls if you look like mario rodriguez, matthew noszka, nick bateman and such, there are other ways to capitalize on tinder WITHOUT having a face that only .1% of the male population has!

You need to have a cocktail of other factors to compensate the lack of being a male model, so you coudl get nearly equally good results.

Formula:

Height + Frame + Being Social + Status + Average (or slightly above average) Face

-> Height speaks for itself, just being above 6 foot (shouldnt be a problem)
-> FRAME: This one is BIG and severly underrated - have a LEAN physique, not too bulky, not too skinny, no high body fat percentage. Nearly EVERY tinder slayer has gotten these two aspects HANDLED: height + frame

-> Being social: HAving pics with friends in social situations
-> Status: You need to show off at least SOME kind of status. having a certain lifestyle, having a good job, etc.

-> Average or slightly above average face: No deformities. Either you look kinda twinkish face wise ("beautiful") or, if you're not beautiful, you need to compensate by masc'ing up. Meainng beard, certain hair style, etc.

On top of that you can put some filters on your pics, do photoshopping and create a cocky status.


if you have all that handled you might be able to match almost every girl, doesnt matter if high quality or low quality slut.

:what: 

>average face
>slaying

uhhh..... no.
 

MorphIncel

Rotter
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
3,464
Reputation
5
It shouldnt be that hard for you to grow a beard, start roiding and tanning, wearing chic clothes and do a good photoshooting

That should do the trick
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,934
Reputation
44
FuckThis said:
Just have everything theory

It's easy. Just be above average on all parameters. Even the ones you can't control. We can all do that right? Easy.
 

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
4,975
Reputation
19
MorphIncel said:
It shouldnt be that hard for you to grow a beard, start roiding and tanning, wearing chic clothes and do a good photoshooting

That should do the trick

Are you some kind of retard? I can't grow 5 inches overnight, I can't gain a large frame, and funny enough I can't grow a fucking beard.
 

normiecope

Regular
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reputation
4
Wtf is this cope

Girls dont read your fucking profile and look through all of your pictures when they're swiping

If she wants a quick fuck, she'll ask the guy with the best face (she'll have thousands of matches, perhaps even multiple MM faces in there)

Tinder only works for good looking slayers
 

tryhard

Joke
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
103
Reputation
0
ive got height and frame but i dont have any boyos to hang out with so i literally have 0 pictures of myself being outside, FUCK MAN, FUCK!
 
Top