Tinder is a better way to rate than this forum

iftsj

Banned
Getting matches is nothing, its about the quality of the matches and the receptivity of the girl. I matches almost only 3/10 or 4/10 so it means im a 5/10 or 6/10. They re not even dtf so i might be lower. Also pics shows your energy levels, yours hormonal profile, your imbalances, assymetry , social conditions, aesthetic senses etc... Its fucking over. It didnt even began. I should have know from irl , slayers are literraly fucking lucky and better than incels anyway. It started at birth tbh. You litterally cant decide if your a slayer or not. Its not in your hands. Thats the true redpill

iftsj

Banned
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
You litterally cant decide if your a slayer or not. Its not in your hands. Thats the true redpill

wow something new finally
Should be the inscription in front of lookism. "He who enters here abandon all hopes"
[hr]
Instead tons of lookmaxers ruining their lives for crazy dreams

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Genetics are everything and subtle aspects of your appearance can indicate genetic quality.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Brutus said:
I'm going to sum up your post in once sentence:

Genetics are everything and subtle aspects of your appearance can indicate genetic quality.

Done.
And chin. Don't forget chin.

LostTuna

Gigachad
what does it mean if u match with a lot of 6.5s?

iftsj

Banned
Whats terrible is the power of looks is ABSOLUTE , a beautiful bitch will mock you and use if your under her looks level, or even worse will interact with you like you sexually dont exist. If your above her tho shell make efforts to please you, put all her thoughts towarfs making you happy. THIS IS RAW TRUTH. Revolutions were useless, were the shitty bunch (except for legit slayers of this site) we can look but not touch, we get shit and slayers gets all. The doors of the kali yuga are opened, raw femele sexual freedom unleashed. You cant even began to grasp how much its over
[hr]
LostTuna said:
It means your a slayer i fucking envy you tbh i want to cry your such a fag on top of that i need killing ffs
[hr]
LostTuna said:
Can you show what they look like pls?

LostTuna

Gigachad
iftsj said:
Whats terrible is the power of looks is ABSOLUTE , a beautiful bitch will mock you and use if your under her looks level, or even worse will interact with you like you sexually dont exist. If your above her tho shell make efforts to please you, put all her thoughts towarfs making you happy. THIS IS RAW TRUTH. Revolutions were useless, were the shitty bunch (except for legit slayers of this site) we can look but not touch, we get shit and slayers gets all. The doors of the kali yuga are opened, raw femele sexual freedom unleashed. You cant even began to grasp how much its over
[hr]
LostTuna said:
It means your a slayer i fucking envy you tbh i want to cry your such a fag on top of that i need killing ffs
i didn't solely match with 6.5+ btw. range was more like 4.5-6.5ish, lots of 6ish girls tho. several ~7 but most ignored me except 1. i didn't use tinder for very long.

also idk if im a slayer a lot of ppl here said my looks are overrated and that i was 5/10 or so
[hr]
iftsj said:
[hr]
LostTuna said:
[hr]
LostTuna said:
i deleted tinder. if u search my threads with "tinder" u will see old pics

Lel

Gigachad
lel psycho

A jb was sending you nudes and a decent black whore wanted to go out with you

and all this with basement photos and aspie grimaces 

how many times should i say that average dude DOESN'T MATCH ANYTHING BUT LANDWHALE and with aspie photos he get rejected even by deformed transgenders with STDs while you cry for your 4- 6/10 matches.... This is your league idiot, looksmatches go for top tier Chads with STATUS and NT looking profiles. You can't compete with these dudes with your schizoid photos. 

you fucked up now and cope that you're ugly instead of admitting you're socially immature

its over if you continue this selfcuckery

iftsj

Banned
LostTuna said:
iftsj said:
[hr]

i didn't solely match with 6.5+ btw. range was more like 4.5-6.5ish, lots of 6ish girls tho. several ~7 but most ignored me except 1. i didn't use tinder for very long.

also idk if im a slayer a lot of ppl here said my looks are overrated and that i was 5/10 or so
[hr]
iftsj said:
[hr]

[hr]

This . Your a 5 or 6. I might be sub 5 cause im legit deformed tbh. Lookmatch theory.

LostTuna

Gigachad
iftsj said:
LostTuna said:

[hr]

This . Your a 5 or 6. I might be sub 5 cause im legit deformed tbh. Lookmatch theory.
u think its possible i could be 6.5/10 or am a legit 5 or 6/10? :rage:

iftsj

Banned
Lel said:
lel psycho

how many times should i say that average dude DOESN'T MATCH ANYTHING BUT LANDWHALE and with aspie photos he get rejected even by deformed transgenders with STDs while you cry for your 4- 6/10 matches.... This is your league idiot, looksmatches go for top tier Chads with STATUS and NT looking profiles. You can't compete with these dudes with your schizoid photos. 

you fucked up now and cope that you're ugly instead of admitting you're socially immature

So lost tuna is a toptier nt socialmaxxed chad? Just lel boyo. Lets stop the cope. Just lel

Lel

Gigachad
iftsj said:
Lel said:
lel psycho

So lost tuna is a toptier nt socialmaxxed chad? Just lel boyo. Lets stop the cope. Just lel

Some say he is 7+ lel

and why is that even important, your matches even send you nudes and you fuck up. 

At such point you have past the looks thresold to cause sexual attraction to the chick.

You're a loser

LostTuna

Gigachad
iftsj said:
Lel said:
lel psycho

i have a better personality and vibes IRL than most ppl on this forum AND i have a fucking stutter ffs. i can pretty much guarantee that

iftsj

Banned
The jb didnt sent me nudes she probably mocked me just sent a normal pics and teased me and disappeared.

Amud

Banned
This is complete bullshit. Why? Because factors other than your looks will influence how receptive girls are to your profile.

*halo effect from photo quality
*facial expressions (this makes the difference between being perceived as a fun, likable person vs. an autistic serial killer)
*context of the pictures (candid pictures doing normalfag activities vs. selfies in a dark basement)
*other features of your profile (normalfag vs. aspie profile descriptions, slayer vs. incel names)

In order for this to be a viable rating method, you would need to control for all of these factors.

iftsj

Banned
Lel said:
iftsj said:

Some say he is 7+ lel

and why is that even important, your matches even send you nudes and you fuck up. 

At such point you have past the looks thresold to cause sexual attraction to the chick.

You're a loser
Who the fuck sent me nudes? Nobody sent me nudes. The jb prob responded cause of my offensive line about her being crazy but she sent me one normal pic, teased me and diseppeared , prob cause i was not gl enough. Its fucking oooover. I could maybe get the shit rests, ill try but its fucking scum i will get. Im not a fucking loser im a fucking imbalanced deformed incel and i m trying to get average girls, of course i will LOOSE, cause its not even accesible to me. I need to stop the cope its getting to hard. I need to accept im shit or ill never get out of this
[hr]
Amud said:
This is complete bullshit. Why? Because factors other than your looks will influence how receptive girls are to your profile.

*halo effect from photo quality
*facial expressions (this makes the difference between being perceived as a fun, likable person vs. an autistic serial killer)
*context of the pictures (candid pictures doing normalfag activities vs. selfies in a dark basement)
*other features of your profile (normalfag vs. aspie profile descriptions, slayer vs. incel names)

In order for this to be a viable rating method, you would need to control for all of these factors.
You can polish a turd of course, but women know the difference. Only energy levels might be legit but how can you compete with guys getting their dick sucked by hot girls on the reg, of course they depressionmog you, they are actually living while im suffocating and dying

Lel

Gigachad
iftsj said:
Lel said:
Some say he is 7+ lel

You're a loser
Who the fuck sent me nudes? Nobody sent me nudes. The jb prob responded cause of my offensive line about her being crazy but she sent me one normal pic, teased me and diseppeared , prob cause i was not gl enough. Its fucking oooover. I could maybe get the shit rests, ill try but its fucking scum i will get. Im not a fucking loser im a fucking imbalanced deformed incel and i m trying to get average girls, of course i will LOOSE, cause its not even accesible to me. I need to stop the cope its getting to hard. I need to accept im shit or ill never get out of this
yourself said that you were sending repetitive aspie messages and fucked up

average dudes are simply invisible they don't even troll them unless they want status upgrade. Your goofy responses in combination with basment pics failoed you hard.

if your looks were your problem then 90% of males would be incel as well you mong.

it's over for you with this self-cuckery

iftsj

Banned
Lel said:
iftsj said:
yourself said that you were sending repetitive aspie messages and fucked up

average dudes are simply invisible they don't even troll them unless they want status upgrade. Your goofy responses in combination with basment pics failoed you hard.

if your looks were your problem then 90% of males would be incel as well you mong.

it's over for you with this self-cuckery
90% of men ARE incels or running beta cuck game or dating uglies. Im not self cucking i just answer to girls that talk to me and nothing happens. Also just LEL they re like this while imagining im better than irl since pics are cherry picked and i m a mess irl, shit posture , clothes, bad eye contact , blank states like i got visions or something since im so out of socials. Its fucking over im not even getting matches anymore on tinder and most of the others were trying to betacuck me and wont even give me their number to meet. Ill check the black when she comes back from paris and in the best case ill fuck her but it wont change a thing. Thanks for trying to cheer me up but i will only fall from higher when ill be facing the sad truth again.