Tinder girl called me out on being incel

Feelsbrah

Banned
I was chatting to this girl on tinder being flirtatous and a little bit dirty.   Telling her I wanted to fuck her like a whore.   And then she says 'I bet you havent fucked anyone before'.   I deny obviously then ask her what makes you think that.   And she says 'youve just got that vibe'.  :/ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

heilsa

Slayer
Feelsbrah said:
I was chatting to this girl on tinder being flirtatous and a little bit dirty.   Telling her I wanted to fuck her like a whore.   And then she says 'I bet you havent fucked anyone before'.   I deny obviously then ask her what makes you think that.   And she says 'youve just got that vibe'.  :/ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
did you use your own pic? since we are on lookism i have to ask this

Feelsbrah

Banned
heilsa said:
Feelsbrah said:
Yes I used my own pic.   The girl was about average looking, maybe a 5.5/10

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Feelsbrah said:
lmao cuck

heilsa

Slayer
Feelsbrah said:
heilsa said:

i wonder if she would get this vibe from him too

You probably were a fucking desperate faggot in your chat trying to get sex asap and post here proof to the incels that you fucked a girl.  :lol: That's why she caught the idea.

Feelsbrah

Banned
heilsa said:
Feelsbrah said:

i wonder if she would get this vibe from him too
Very unlikely, Im still chatting with her.    Im tryna be flirtatous like well if I was virgin would you take my v card  ;) (I am a kissless virgin btw)

MASCULINE MALE MODEL OR SEXUAL DEATH.

GET IT IN YOUR FUCKING HEADS YOU SUBHUMANS. YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID AS SUB MASCULINE MALE MODEL

Ascension

Banned
better change your picture.

try to look a little bit less like a virgin

chadD24

Slayer
so youre telling me she called you out on youre virginity purely  based on your pics/txt game alone!?

:banderas:

Feelsbrah

Banned
chadD24 said:
so youre telling me she called you out on youre virginity purely  based on your pics/txt game alone!?

:banderas:

I just had 'that vibe' breh

I don't see the issue. This is a commonly brought up topic with women i approach. They throw that kinda shit out casually. Just truck through it. Playing your v-card to your advantage could work but it's a risk. Now that I'm dropping honesty from my game I'd deny in and claim nebulous history of past bangings.

mvp

what
idk about virgin, you definitely have a subhuman aura vibe though, like 99,9% of lookism members