Tinder experiment lures 70+ guys to yogurt shop (OMG LOL)

chadimir

Gigachad
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/13/tinder-experiment_n_3077047.html

[font=NotoNashkArabic, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]“We thought maybe five people would show up because it’s kind of sketchy to have just a random person you’ve never met send you this one message,” he explained.
[/font]

[font=NotoNashkArabic, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]When his friends arrived at the local Yogurtland, they found it packed with hoards of men, between 19 and 30 years old, milling about in the parking lot, in cars, at tables and in the shop.
[/font]

[font=NotoNashkArabic, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]“The whole place, just groups of guys after groups of guys showing up in to this little yogurt place on a Thursday night to meet this girl that no one’s ever heard of, has no friends on Facebook or anything,” he said. “People were sitting there on their cars outside the shop watching with their friends to see if this girl would ever show up.
A group would leave and a new wave of people would walk in, look at every single girl in the shop and stand against the wall 15 minutes by themselves waiting for this one fake person.”

[size=medium][font=NotoNashkArabic, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]He estimates that more than 70 men showed up at Yogurtland.

“It blew my mind,” he added.[/font]

[/font][/size]

[font=NotoNashkArabic, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]On the blog A Little Bit of Lizzy, an onlooker described a similar scene.[/font]
[font=NotoNashkArabic, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font=NotoNashkArabic, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]“We walked toward the door to see groups and groups and groups of guys getting out of their cars, hustling into the building,” “I could not believe it! They were swarming! Literally swarming!”[/font][/font][/size]

:cage: :jordan: :what: :glasses:

Chupacabra

Coper
This is tempting to do, but I feel like you can get into legal trouble some how.

OldRooster

King of Chads
lol at the state of journalism in the US, when a prank by some dim witted college students counts as news.

lol at the lying Tinder CEO claiming there were no fake profiles because you had to have at least 50 facebook friends.

chadimir

Gigachad
Chupacabra said:
This is tempting to do, but I feel like you can get into legal trouble some how.
there arent really any damages.. you think a white knight is gonna sue for someone wasting 15 minutes of their life? lol its your job as a competent human being to vet out fishy situations like that so you dont get catfished. 

plus it would have been in the article if they got in trouble for it..

paulus

Banned
If any of you guys makes a new tinder experiment...zhan only on this lvl

Magic

Chad
hey can I assist u with ur next experiment, I have seen the light and would like to join in the fun

chadimir

Gigachad
Magic said:
hey can I assist u with ur next experiment, I have seen the light and would like to join in the fun
No

This is a great business idea. Just LOL at adverting ur restaurant when u can make a fake female profile and get crowds of people there everyda

kill em all said:
This is a great business idea. Just LOL at adverting ur restaurant when u can make a fake female profile and get crowds of people there everyda

The guys should vandalize the business if the business was caught doing this shit.