[TINDER EXPERIMENT] BALD IS DEATH SENTENCE

ZannyZ

Subhuman
A male model has conducted a social experiment to find out what really makes women swipe right on dating apps.
The experiment was compiled by male model Ben Southerst, 29, who went on the dating app Tinder with five different looks to find out which got the most matches from potential female partners.
He then made digital alterations to the picture and posted four profiles in successive weeks with slightly different looks - heavy beard, clean shaven, thinning hair and almost completely bald on top.

4BD01D5100000578-0-image-a-16_1525359418123.jpg

He got 120 matches for the clean shaven look, 85 for the goatee beard and just three for the bald look likened to that of Prince William.

" When I went on with thinning hair or almost completely bald women lost interest. The experiment showed that you are at least ten times more attractive to women when you have hair."

'The results were pretty depressing - just three matches. The only bright spot was that you would like to think that those three women must really like you.'

Surgeon Asim Shahmalak said: 'This survey shows just how much men's attractiveness declines when they lose their hair.
'When he was younger Prince William was hailed as one of the handsome royals in the world.
'Now that he is almost completely bald, William is seen as almost middle-aged and no one views him as a sex symbol.

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5686953/Model-conducts-experiment-makes-women-swipe-right.html

Hair is everything and, for many of us, it represents 50% of the appearance. No matter how, do everything to keep having hair.

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
He got 120 matches for the clean shaven look, 85 for the goatee beard and just three for the bald look likened to that of Prince William.
In which time frame did he ge those matches. He looks like he would get 3 matches a day where i live

incelnoob

Actually me in the avi
HQNP
he looks nw 3.5 in the pictures with hair, i have similar hairline

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
HAir is everything, its 50 percent of male looks

Also, he dont have heavy beard just a sparse stubble and he looks much better clean shaven thats why he got more matches shaven

ZannyZ

Subhuman
[QUOTE = "Theodoregetslefort, post: 4515871, membro: 2018"]
Cabelo é tudo, seus 50% de aparência masculina

Além disso, ele não tem barba pesada, apenas uma barba esparsa e ele parece muito melhor barbeado, é por isso que ele tem mais fósforos barbeados
[/CITAR]
1159_image3.jpg

Ashton-Kutcher.jpg

EstherColeman

Slayer
I could grow my hair out , but buzzed feels just better. Ive also very thick hair its hard to groom it.

bajskorven

King of Chads
how tha fuck did that niggah even got matches in the first place? his face is fucked up and he looks old as fuck to.

Yellowskies

Slayer
”'The results were pretty depressing - just three matches. The only bright spot was that you would like to think that those three women must really like you.'”

:fingerwave: