• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Tinder DOES = real life. Fucking coping bluepillers.

GifMan

Joke
I'm going to keep this short because I'm adhd, but when girls are on tinder they are truly not influenced by societal pressures that come from real life. Incels and sub 7s get lucky irl because girls settle. They have no attraction to their boyfriends and will monkey branch the moment a better looking guys shows interest.

Tinder = universal attraction test. Struggle to get matches on tinder? Girls find you repulsive irl as well and if by some miracle you get a girl interested she has ulterior motives or is settling until she can bag a Chad. She will never find you attractive.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Dentist said:
100% true

tinder = your fuck value.

I can swipe 300 7/10's and not match a single one.

But if I swipe 300 4/10's il match most of them.

Can't be any clearer than that really.
Brutally accurate

Thissite is bluepilled though, an average looking guy can easlity bang tinder hoes if they are looksmatched or below

Dentist said:
Brutus said:
Brutally accurate

Thissite is bluepilled though, an average looking guy can easlity bang tinder hoes if they are looksmatched or below

You can fuck a girl a point or maybe even 2 higher than you off tinder if you play your cards PERFECTLY which I have done, but its just not worth the effort.

Effortless constant lays or death tbh.

:clap: