Tinder cancer game?

Wallace

Normie
So I've been thinking of this Dark Dark idea (which id never try irl). title speaks for itself what do you think.

Browcel

Chad
What if someone you know irl sees it and knows its bullshit

Wallace

Normie
disabled midface said:
girls don't want to deal with that shit. sympathy game hardly works irl.
There is a way to bypass that. you use sympathy to get the date. Then you get her drunk and use more sympathy for example: you say that you were bullied and alone etc... Then if she's fucked up enough it could work.

assburger

Gigachad
yea ive considered cancer game/pity game.. maybe threatening to kill urself if u don't get laid might pull some interest too idk

i also think i put something offering to sell my virginity to a 6+ on a dating site but some feminist bitch just laughed at me  i think

Wallace said:
disabled midface said:
girls don't want to deal with that shit. sympathy game hardly works irl.
There is a way to bypass that. you use sympathy to get the date. Then you get her drunk and use more sympathy for example: you say that you were bullied and alone etc... Then if she's fucked up enough it could work.
Legally however that would be rape, dont know if its worth the risk.

Noon

Slayer
assburger said:
yea ive considered cancer game/pity game.. maybe threatening to kill urself if u don't get laid might pull some interest too idk

i also think i put something offering to sell my virginity to a 6+ on a dating site but some feminist bitch just laughed at me  i think
lol