• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Tinder, as a Concept, Is the Ultimate Redpill

Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,290
Reputation
12
It enables women to behave honestly and openly, excluding men who are below their aesthetic demands.

No game. No status. Just FACE.

It is looks theory manifested.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,956
Reputation
2,137
Pathologically Lonesome said:
It enables women to behave honestly and openly, excluding men who are below their aesthetic demands.

No game. No status. Just FACE.

It is looks theory manifested.

why are u such a woman worshipper? 
They are scum u know. Most of them.
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,290
Reputation
12
zyzz007 said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
It enables women to behave honestly and openly, excluding men who are below their aesthetic demands.

No game. No status. Just FACE.

It is looks theory manifested.

why are u such a woman worshipper? 
They are scum u know. Most of them.

I'm not a woman worshipper. I just look at my face in the mirror and accept that it is the reason I'll never have the affection of a 6+/10, slim female.
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
What would be more interesting is guaranteed real-time Tinder.

When you see a potential match, the potential match sees you. If you hit Yes, you quickly learn whether you are rejected or accepted because the potential match either hits Yes or No. Since it is real time, it would be more likely to lead to instant fucks.
 

AlwaysLearning

Regular
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,209
Reputation
2
MushroomCloud said:
What would be more interesting is guaranteed real-time Tinder.

When you see a potential match, the potential match sees you. If you hit Yes, you quickly learn whether you are rejected or accepted because the potential match either hits Yes or No. Since it is real time, it would be more likely to lead to instant fucks.


thats a really good app idea, millions of $$ in potential srs.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
64
This concept is common for all the dating services, not to mention the men behave the exact same, they will always prefer the better one at the expense of the worse one. The only difference is the response, but the fact the situation with hypergamy and other issues has reached the degrees observed nowadays doesn't change the principle itself.
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,290
Reputation
12
JustTheWayYouAre said:
This concept is common for all the dating services, not to mention the men behave the exact same, they will always prefer the better one at the expense of the worse one. The only difference is the response, but the fact the situation with hypergamy and other issues has reached the degrees observed nowadays doesn't change the principle itself.

Other sites allow women to set filters for M&S etc.

Tinder forces a woman to look at each man and left swipe a poor or low status Chad, which rarely happens.
 
Top