Tinder, as a Concept, Is the Ultimate Redpill

It enables women to behave honestly and openly, excluding men who are below their aesthetic demands.

No game. No status. Just FACE.

It is looks theory manifested.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
It enables women to behave honestly and openly, excluding men who are below their aesthetic demands.

why are u such a woman worshipper? 
They are scum u know. Most of them.

zyzz007 said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:

why are u such a woman worshipper? 
They are scum u know. Most of them.
I'm not a woman worshipper. I just look at my face in the mirror and accept that it is the reason I'll never have the affection of a 6+/10, slim female.

What would be more interesting is guaranteed real-time Tinder.

When you see a potential match, the potential match sees you. If you hit Yes, you quickly learn whether you are rejected or accepted because the potential match either hits Yes or No. Since it is real time, it would be more likely to lead to instant fucks.

MushroomCloud said:
What would be more interesting is guaranteed real-time Tinder.

When you see a potential match, the potential match sees you. If you hit Yes, you quickly learn whether you are rejected or accepted because the potential match either hits Yes or No. Since it is real time, it would be more likely to lead to instant fucks.

thats a really good app idea, millions of $$ in potential srs.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
This concept is common for all the dating services, not to mention the men behave the exact same, they will always prefer the better one at the expense of the worse one. The only difference is the response, but the fact the situation with hypergamy and other issues has reached the degrees observed nowadays doesn't change the principle itself.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
This concept is common for all the dating services, not to mention the men behave the exact same, they will always prefer the better one at the expense of the worse one. The only difference is the response, but the fact the situation with hypergamy and other issues has reached the degrees observed nowadays doesn't change the principle itself.
Other sites allow women to set filters for M&S etc.

Tinder forces a woman to look at each man and left swipe a poor or low status Chad, which rarely happens.