ar1

Retard
Birds
He would have been renowned for his beauty in the roman era

and he IS currently renowned for his beauty.

Angelic/vampiric phenotype or just kys

leave your copes at the door​

Astrazeneca

Banned
legit.

:clap:

a modern day Antinous

He makes me believe posture is a cope during growth, i mean look at the way he literally waddles

Even when he is walking by himself, in every film, he seems to do this hunched over gollum sprint.

ar1

Retard
Birds
RecessedPersonality said:
He makes me believe posture is a cope during growth, i mean look at the way he literally waddles

Even when he is walking by himself, in every film, he seems to do this hunched over gollum sprint.

LMFAOO i know rxactly what ur talking about

this is doxxable but i studied body language for my forensics class and the tldr is that he is just really shy, mixed with relative height (5’10) he feels shy being taller than some people like parents so he hunches subconsciously thats the tldr version

hes rlly shy and i have no idea of the pradox that every actor is shy af yet they ACT which is hyper nt

r.fragrance

Banned
call me by your name and beautiful boy were such a good films because of him

pogchampion

Incel
RecessedPersonality said:

What makes you think he wouldn't look better with perfect posture?

FUV

Incel
He is nothing short of beautiful.

Comethazine

I'm fucking smart - Jeffrey Skilling
Masculinity Crew
recessed subhuman lower third

Chinesemenofexcellence

QUARANTINED
Oldcels

Real chads put so little effort into life, even walking upright is fucking gay
LMFAO

Forrest Cunt

Incel
Too bad he is failoed hard by a tiny frame, in fact he would have been renowned for looking like a perma virgin teenager throughout his whole life.

The big problem is that he has the phenotype of a French basement dweller who thinks he is the shit. Often this phenotype doesn't look intimidating at all and makes everyone cringe except for suicidal emo girls. Meanwhile, he gets mogged hard by a guy his age and his frame because of the discrepancy between their intimidation levels

See for yourself

Even being shorter the blonde guy mogs him to suicidal thoughts

Lol if you think Chalamet mogs anyone as he is brutally mogged by some random less famous actor

Last edited: