TIME TO LOSE WEIGHT

goobypls

Cuck
TIME TO LOSE WEIGHT
Overweight = Invisible
Invisible = Death

These last few days I've been eating like shit out of stress. Well if there's such a thing as emotional overeating there must also be the opposite thing. Emotional induced anorexia?

Well time to start this shit, here are my goals.

[img=560x294]
I'm doing this not to look good for le beach pool party. I'm doing this because I fully recocnize that my social failures are 100% a result of my subpar looks coming from high bodyfat. I'm 179 centimeters tall so I think I'm 5'10'' or 5'11'' fuck you Americans.
I do even lift

According to Scooby's calorie calculator my daily calories to maintain weight are 3720 (I do more than six hours/week of exercise so I guess that's likely). My daily weight loss given my goals would be of 250 grams. Let's say, for argument's sake, that all those grams shall be grams of fat. One kilogram of bodyfat equals 7700 calories. Therefore 250 grams gives us 1925.
So according to this my daily caloric intake should be of 1800 calories.

Fuck this, I'm doing it. According to my daily life experience my acceptability threshold is 83 kilograms. When I reach that weight I start getting IoI from females and I've had experiences of ONS at that weight. Probably because most of the fat in my face is gone at that weight? So the foremost objective is to reach that weigth as soon as possible. I am also thinking of going coocon mode until I reach that weight. I find that when I go out and I weight more than 83 social interactions seem to be strained, which leads to me getting nervous, which oftenwise leads to excessive drinking and overeating out of anxiety.

Calories today, so far, have been one liter of SWOLE milk. No exercise yet.

I shall update daily. Please mods do not delete my thread since it will help me to achieve my looksmaxing goals.

Vertu

Incel
Gauging off the posts and threads of people on this forum, being a "twink" yields you more hate than being overweight.

So keep munching on those bugers and whatever you do, don't allow yourself to get slim.

goobypls

Cuck
Do any of you guys have recomendations concerning appetite suppressants? I need something really strong. As of I today I do weight less than yesterday, but I still have a tendency to overeat when the night comes and my defences are low.

What do?

sub0

Cuck
Meth burns fat. You can eat it to avoid becoming as addicted as people who smoke or inject it.

goobypls said:
According to Scooby's calorie calculator
:what:

goobypls said:
I shall update daily. Please mods do not delete my thread since it will help me to achieve my looksmaxing goals.

this forum needs a "looksmaxing progress" forum. i suggest it be combined with the rateme subforum. 

how old r u goby?

goobypls

Cuck
TheNextLachowski said:
goobypls said:
According to Scooby's calorie calculator
:what:

goobypls said:

this forum needs a "looksmaxing progress" forum. i suggest it be combined with the rateme subforum. 

how old r u goby?

I'm 23 why? Also good idea with the looksmaxing progress. Fatcels could inhabit a thread about losing weight. Hungry skeletors could colonize a thread about gaining muscle. Acnecels could discuss their plys
[hr]
What is wrong with Scooby's calorie calculator?

sub0

Cuck
cosmonaut said:
Try eating popcorn but without butter or salt. It's basically like eating air
Pure starch, bad idea. Not to speak of the frying oil.

goobypls

Cuck
none more red said:
goobypls said:
Do any of you guys have recomendations concerning appetite suppressants? I need something really strong. As of I today I do weight less than yesterday, but I still have a tendency to overeat when the night comes and my defences are low.

What do?
In all of recorded history nobody has gotten fat off of cucumbers and broccoli.
I am not a dumb american. I eat clean and I eat plenty of broccoli. I have a vegetable garden in my backyard with tomatoes, zucchini and peppers. Even chickens ffs. I just eat too fucking much.

goobypls said:
What is wrong with Scooby's calorie calculator?
i just think anything scooby is effing lols.

real advice:
i'm sure you know of the EC stack. try it. i've been messing with it for 2 years now. also in my arsenal are sugar substitutes, stevia and splenda. diet coke is GOAT but i can't handle it anymore. my teeth are falling apart A$AP rocky.