• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL TIME I TRIED TO REDPILL MY CLASS

JawBONE

Regular
A few months ago my English teacher had a class discussion asking us about stereotypes that aren’t true. So I put up my hand and said well some stereotypes are true. I said that Asians are worse drivers on average. She said Where’s your drivers licence..
:what:
LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD CAN GET A DRIVERS LICENCE
:goodfellas:

JawBONE

Regular
you aren't a gamer unless you've pulled up the fbi crime statistics in a high school class
Never did that. But I tried to redpill my beta cuck friend on the Jews for years. Whenever me and him sat beside each other in class, I’d tell him about 9/11 and the lavon Affair. I’d tell him about the Jewish Control Over the media. I’d tell him how Hitler did nothing wrong. I didn’t make him hate the Jews. But now he is somewhat against the false state of Israel. I hope I turn him around completely in time.

JawBONE

Regular
Never say any confroversial opinions to normies it’s a sure fire way to get ostracized
U can tell your friends but not the masses
True. Although there was no genuine hostility from anyone including the teacher. She had a genuine smile on her face.

10kHitMan

founder of love = everything theory. i love her.
Gorilla Crew
you aren't a gamer unless you've pulled up the fbi crime statistics in a high school class
brutal what happens to you in a high school class when you say men are better in stem.

utterly brutal.

mogs_me

NukeNeal55 Fanboy
brutal what happens to you in a high school class when you say men are better in stem.

utterly brutal.
i never went absolutely full retard

but i did drop some brutal redpills to a girl in my science class regarding the futility of humanitarian aid in africa and she told me she hopes I get ebola

but it wasn't in front of the class just a personal discussion

JawBONE

Regular
I was caging internally during ww2 history. I tried hard to try not to say anything about MUH HITLER IS EVIL!!
MUH 6 GORILLION CHOSENITES!!

Scammer

Dark-Triad
Shitposters

utterly brutal.
“THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE FEMALES TO GET STEM DEGREES”
52CF13D1-05F3-4AE3-9AAD-681BC0FF5C64.jpeg

JawBONE

Regular
yea, most normies even have finally accepted that is a fact though

but somehow still there is the nba vs wnba debate. lol.
The sjw teacher genuinely tried to debate about MUH PAY GAP IN SOCCER. All you need to say is pro male football brings in billions, women football doesn’t. That’s why men are paid more. Their shouldn’t even be a debate on this.

6ft4

Rotter
Autists
but i did drop some brutal redpills to a girl in my science class regarding the futility of humanitarian aid in africa and she told me she hopes I get ebola
It's always the cunts who want people to think they care about humanitarian shit who are the first ones to wish death on people who disagree with them
Same with covid psychopaths

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, “MUH WYWIMMINZ AYAN QWEEENZ”
Gorilla Crew
It's always the cunts who want people to think they care about humanitarian shit who are the first ones to wish death on people who disagree with them
Same with covid psychopaths
Vegans ironically use the same arguments.