Time For Work Little Incels

Make sure you're not late! The wages make it all worth it.

Meanwhile in the boss's mansion:

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, I love these bait threads.

I wish my fuckg train looked like that. mine is chock full of dirty losers and thug types

zanz

Incel
Well, golly, incels, look at the time! Looks like it's almost time for another week of contributing to society, huh? I know research indicates the majority of people are unhappy with their jobs, but that clearly isn't the case here on Lookism, it's amazing how you all manage to make six figure salaries by just sitting around shitposting all day. Man, I sure wish I was that lucky! I guess it's another meaningless, worthless, parasitic day for me, I'll lift (today's arm day, although I also include squats because they've been lagging behind), then I'll go for a nice jog, I'll get back, prepare a nice lunch, maybe take a nap before I read for a while. I'll work on my writing afterwards, mostly assorted poetry, toying with a bunch of ideas for a novel. I really should find time to practice my guitar playing too, I have been lagging behind for the last week or so. Plus I have a date with my girlfriend tonight, I'll fix her a nice dinner then we'll watch a movie and cuddle for a while, see where that goes.

But I'm sure you'll have fun today too, wagecuck. Just remember, all NEETs are fat lonely autists, because if you start acknowledging that NEETs exist who don't fit your narrow-minded stereotypes then you're confronted by people who live happily and meaningfully without wasting half their lives away to make someone else richer. Reality certainly can be tragic for the wagecuck, so just ignore it when it doesn't conform to your narrative, ignore it and just concentrate on your work, your boss needs you! Society needs you! Think where we would be without your invaluable contribution!

zanz said:
Victory said:
Why do you endlessly copy lines of text from 4chan?

Is truth.

Except it isn't. 

You don't write poetry. You aren't working on a novel. You don't play guitar. You DEFINITELY don't have a girlfriend. You're sitting home alone posting on Lookism, beating off, and playing videogames.

I'm NEET too, btw. Just self-aware enough to realize it isn't something to BOAST about.

zanz

Incel
sick of the bullshit said:
zanz said:
Is truth.

Except it isn't. 

You don't write poetry. You aren't working on a novel. You don't play guitar. You DEFINITELY don't have a girlfriend. You're sitting home alone posting on Lookism, beating off, and playing videogames.

I'm NEET too, btw. Just self-aware enough to realize it isn't something to BOAST about.

:H: Ok wagecucky

Yanis Varoufakis said:
Working is not bad at all but the government takes half of your earnings.

Then they take the other half through the public transport you use to get to your slave quarters and tax.

zanz said:
sick of the bullshit said:
Except it isn't. 

:H: Ok wagecucky

Respond to this post honestly.

DO YOU:
Lift at least 3 times a week?
Go jogging at least 3 times a week?
Prepare "nice meals," i.e. nothing microwaved/from a box?
Read books every day?
Take a nap every day?
Write poetry?
Work on a novel?
Practice an instrument?
Have a girlfriend?
Cook for that girlfriend?
Live a happy and meaningful life?
Masturbate more than once a day?
Browse Lookism/4chan/some subhuman forum every day?
Play videogames every day?
Watch anime?
Spend more than 5 hours on the computer every day?
Have autism?

Answer honestly.

purps drank

Slayer
You guys should have more respect for the people whose hard work you live off of.

purps drank said:
You guys should have more respect for the people whose hard work you live off of.

I have to get on the subway tomorrow early. I'm gonna see the suicidal wagecels going to their office jobs.

working isn't that bad if you have a good job. the only unfair aspect is that you have to pay more taxes if you make more money and that the tax dollars are largely squandered by NEET losers 

in my job I help people every day so it can actually be fulfilling. it's an easy job 75% of the year and after a few years I will rank up