• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

TikTok: next generation social media

Just installed TikTok to see what the fuzzzz is about: admittedly its still only a hype among young teens (12-16) in Asia and Eastern Europe: but holy fuck.. society is OVER. 

Playing with it for 30 minutes makes instagram feel 1990's. This is where social media is heading mainstream in a year or so. And it's so over with society.. so over. Fuck. 

Anyway.. i know my post is a bit vague but you have to feel it: install that shit and look how kids are behaving end 2018. Its OVER.

Facebook was heroin.
Instagram was crack.
TikTok (and instagram who will for sure head the same way with it's features to compete) is PCP. 
Angel dust. Complete annihilation of a generation.

Remember this post boyo's. Compared to what is coming in 2019 we are still 'in the good old days'. Fuckkk

LooksMoneyStatus said:
Just installed TikTok to see what the fuzzzz is about: admittedly its still only a hype among young teens (12-16) in Asia and Eastern Europe: but holy fuck.. society is OVER. 

Playing with it for 30 minutes makes instagram feel 1990's. This is where social media is heading mainstream in a year or so. And it's so over with society.. so over. Fuck. 

Anyway.. i know my post is a bit vague but you have to feel it: install that shit and look how kids are behaving end 2018. Its OVER.

what they do?

nobodylikesme said:
LooksMoneyStatus said:

what they do?

There are no words to describe it man. No words.

Its like instagram but video only (of course). There are MILLIONS of kids.. 1000's of 13 year olds with 400k+ followers (fan's it's called on tiktok) doing sexually explicit shit to get likes and more fans. 

What the FEW HQNP girls did on Instagram with pics to get mass followers, MASSES are doing it on there with videos.
The platform has a shitload of tools to make fancy videos real easy. (like music clips). Its genius on the marketing level.

This app is pure Validation and Dopamine abuse.

theres nothing sexual. i see lot of kids doing weird stuff for likes but nothing sexual