Tianeptine is legit

Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
I started taking it a few days ago, and I am a lot less distracted, feel more stable. No side effects for me.
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
820
Reputation
2
It's a mu-opioid agonist, of course it's legit. If you don't have ibogaine with you then it's all downhill from here on out,
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
CopingWithOpiates said:
It's a mu-opioid agonist, of course it's legit. If you don't have ibogaine with you then it's all downhill from here on out,
I can get ibogaine. How should I proceed with these two substances long term for optimal results?
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
820
Reputation
2
MushroomCloud said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
It's a mu-opioid agonist, of course it's legit. If you don't have ibogaine with you then it's all downhill from here on out,
I can get ibogaine. How should I proceed with these two substances long term for optimal results?

Under no condition, should you use ibogaine together with tianeptine. It must be taken after you stop taking tianeptine to reset your tolerance.




Take the tianeptine until you notice it's effects dwindle then get off it, then after there are negligible amounts of tianeptine in your system take up a microdosing regimen of ibogaine for a couple weeks or even longer. And tbh, ibogaine alone is better for everything you said tianeptine has helped you with so far, as long as it's pure ibogaine.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
6
tell me about the orgasms, did they get worse, flat dick and shit?
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
CopingWithOpiates said:
MushroomCloud said:
I can get ibogaine. How should I proceed with these two substances long term for optimal results?

Under no condition, should you use ibogaine together with tianeptine. It must be taken after you stop taking tianeptine to reset your tolerance.




Take the tianeptine until you notice it's effects dwindle then get off it, then after there are negligible amounts of tianeptine in your system take up a microdosing regimen of ibogaine for a couple weeks or even longer. And tbh, ibogaine alone is better for everything you said tianeptine has helped you with so far, as long as it's pure ibogaine.
Thanks. I will give Ibogaine a try on its own later.
[hr]
feg said:
tell me about the orgasms, did they get worse, flat dick and shit?
Not sure yet. I slept with a girl who suddenly got her period but still needed a place to stay for the night. This morning I fapped and everything seemed very normal / good. I'll update this thread.

I chose tianeptine because it is not supposed to have any sexual side effects.
 
Top