Threesome is the ultimate litmus test of your slaying potential

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
All the former slayers I know frequently engaged in threesomes (either FFM or MFM) during their prime. It was so common for them back in the days they consider it to be the standard. None of the average Joes or incels I know has ever engaged in any form of group sex.

I was particularly interested in the story about "school orgy" with a bunch of young and horny female teachers resulting in a pregnancy of one of them - the girl was impregnated by five guys during the night, but she never attempted to find out who the real father of her child is. This happened back in the 80s.

Anakind

Champion
JustTheWayYouAre said:
All the former slayers I know frequently engaged in threesomes (either FFM or MFM) during their prime. It was so common for them back in the days they consider it to be the standard. None of the average Joes or incels I know has ever engaged in any form of group sex.

Strong exaggeration.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Anakind said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Strong exaggeration.

I mean the type of experience that is commonly associated with the particular age - you know, marijuana, alcohol, shoplifting, etc.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Face only a Mother could Love said:
You do know a lot of people whilst being a shut-in incel.

:cage:

Yup, most of these guys are in their 40s and 50s nowadays, but they bang 6 - 8 girls per year on average, and it's fairly common for them to bang girls in their 20s or so. One of them even dated a 17yo girl a few years ago, despite she was younger than two of his own daughters. :giggle:

Anakind

Champion
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Yup, most of these guys are in their 40s and 50s nowadays, but they bang 6 - 8 girls per year on average, and it's fairly common for them to bang girls in their 20s or so. One of them even dated a 17yo girl a few years ago, despite she was younger than two of his own daughters. :giggle:

Some people simply live in a different reality. Did he also tell you it was his confidence?   :lol:

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Anakind said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Some people simply live in a different reality. Did he also tell you it was his confidence?   :lol:

Nah, they have a very different mindset compared to me. I can relate to them, but I cannot relate to them fully. You know, the third daughter of that guy is 15, and he is heavily into her 15yo schoolmate. The sexual drive of these guys is enormous, it's really something out of the world.

Anakind

Champion
none more red said:
have had 3 women express interest in 3-some. Never followed up. Not my thing, I guess.

Yeah I know that. Two Victoria's Secret models wanted to fuck me last night but I turned down. Was tired.