[Thread Request] Norwood's Shaving Bonanza

Come on broheim, you mentioned doing this once before. I want it. I'm about to splurge on some shaving products and I want seasoned input.

Weaselface

Coper
DE-razor, brush, shaving soap. 

Wash your face, brush up some lather, apply to areas, shave, rinse, repeat 2-3 times from shaving straight down to going ever more against the grain with each pass.

Unless you're running stubble/beard-game this is essential.

MyBalls YourChin said:
Come on broheim, you mentioned doing this once before. I want it. I'm about to splurge on some shaving products and I want seasoned input.
I'll try and do it soon. Was gonna cover DE, cartridge and electric shaving options. Not had the balls to do a 'cut-throat' shave yet.

Will include shave/pre-shave products for various budgets.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I bought my razor handle and my razor cartridges from www.dorcousa.com because the handles and blades are cheap and the quality seems decent enough.

Don't buy from Dollar Shave Club. Their blades are manufactured from the same company (Dorco) and they charge more money. I gave Harry's a try. Reasonably priced, better quality blades. But their razor blades (5-blade cartridges) are stuck too close together. It makes getting the hairs out of the blades difficult. Dorco blades are easier to rinse. Even with the 6-blade razors.

For shaving cream, I just use the cheap canned foam shit (generic brand too. Not Gillette) you can buy anywhere that will probably give you cancer and is bad for your skin. So if you are picky, just invest in a better quality shave cream somewhere.

My razor handle cost me $5.95 US and it includes 2 razor cartridges.
The 6-blade razor pack (4 cartridges) I buy costs $7.75 US ($1.9375 per cartridge). Which is cheap compared to how much Gillette razor cartridges cost. But they also offer bulk discounts. If you buy 4 packs ( 4 packs * 4 cartridges/pack = 16 cartridges), you get 15% off ($26.35 US = $1.646875 per cartridge). If you buy 6 packs (4 * 6 = 24 cartridges), you get 20% off ($37.20 US = $1.55 per cartridge)

If you live in the US, you get free shipping on orders of $10 or more. If you live in Canada, you have to spend $20 US or more to get free shipping.

At the time I bought the razors, you needed to spend $40+ US to get free shipping to Canada. So I ended up buying 6 packs (24 cartridges) to go along with my razor. I'm only on my 6th razor blade. lol. Though I probably don't switch razor blades as often as I should. When I was employed, I would typically shave once every 3-4 days (Mondays and Thursdays ever week usually). Now that I'm unemployed, I typically shave every 4-5 days.

But if you want to take advantage of the 20% bulk discount on blades, you're going to end up spending $40+ anyway.

Norwood Cemetery said:
MyBalls YourChin said:
I'll try and do it soon. Was gonna cover DE, cartridge and electric shaving options. Not had the balls to do a 'cut-throat' shave yet.

Will include shave/pre-shave products for various budgets.

That would be awesome, thanks. And thanks to everyone else contributing.

I may put my usual hack-and-slash routine up for critique.

purps drank

Slayer
Victory said:

I use this to shave to micro stubble to prevent ingrown hairs, saves lots of time too

Legit, one of the best investments I made and really improved my skin quality.

purps drank said:
Victory said:

I use this to shave to micro stubble to prevent ingrown hairs, saves lots of time too

Legit, one of the best investments I made and really improved my skin quality.
What, the same model? What is this model? How much?

I use this:

And it's shit. Fucking shit. I still use it though because I paid for it.

@MyBalls I couldn't suffer with cartridges anymore, and in 2009 went down the DE route. Stopped looking like a fucking tomato post-shave and it quickened up and became second nature pretty quickly.

That pic you posted - looks like it uses a Gilette Fusion blades attachment. I paid a fucking fortune for a an MP3 razor and a load of cartridges, and they were utter crap. But like you said, at the time I preferred to use instead of lose.

I'll get a move on with this thread I think.

purps drank

Slayer
@"MyBalls YourChin" I actually use the same one you have and it has been working great for me. 100x better than dragging razors over your bare skin every day, no more ingrown hairs either.

holy shit at how handicapped you are, you abused tormented deformed ugly paki fag

:jordan:

you are still here crying for me because I slaughtered you in my other legendary 10 page thread, it will happen once again. mark my words you suicidal shitskin inbred rape baby

:tyson:

this is the face of the mentally ill male model gigachad that will brutally rape, slaughter, skullfuck and behead your filthy shitskin sub-vomit sub-insect parasite family

1584882446521.png

1584882458766.png

1584882472206.png

1584882484474.png

:dre:

your family will be brutally beheaded and their organs sold on the dark web by this male model^

:niro:

you ain't gonna do shit except beg and squirm for mercy, like the petite skinnyfat midget shitskin you is

this you after having watched your entire filthy pakistani family being slaughtered infront of your bulging bug eyes, you ugly faggot

1584882649788.png

:cage2: :cage2:

KILL YOURSELF, YOU DISFIGURED CRIPPLED AUTISTIC SKINNYFAT PAKI SHITSKIN MIDGET, YOU WILL SUFFER AND PERISH LIKE YOUR FILTHY WHORE OF A MOTHER AND SISTER DID

1584882742929.png

1584882817441.png

1584882833745.png

1584882873060.png

1584882924391.png

:cage2: :cage2:
:cage2: