• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Thoughts on JBC(Just Be Curry)Theory?

auxlea

A lot of these Deathnik men have peanut skill and Giga-recessed jaw, shitskin, shit eyearea.

Most of you will tell all these sub3s to rope if they posted here, yet countless images of curries with 4-6s on the video.

They're not even gym-maxxed

IRL check?

Attachments

• jbc.PNG
    jbc.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • curry2.PNG
    curry2.PNG
    853.7 KB · Views: 15
  • curry3.PNG
    curry3.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • curry4.PNG
    curry4.PNG
    506.6 KB · Views: 18
  • curry5.PNG
    curry5.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • jfl1.PNG
    jfl1.PNG
    169.2 KB · Views: 16

Scammer

π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-π”—π”―π”¦π”žπ”‘ ↻ π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-𝔏𝔬𝔬ǩ𝔰
Shitposters
White women will fuck anything these days there’s hope for all of us

TANRIKUT

Can't Escape My Demons
HQNP
More like just acknowledge the game theory?

Some curries are intelligient and manipulative af boyo. Ever wondered why programming industry and most tech corporations are swarming with curries?

asiancel

Champion
just be the tiny percentage of betabuxes who are rich and influenctial enough to make a willing victim endure hbo for the rest of their life

ManWhoreofBabylon

FORUM LEGEND

Some curries are intelligient and manipulative af boyo. Ever wondered why programming industry and most tech corporations are swarming with curries?
its
L ooks
M oney
S tatus

not
I ntelligence
M anipulative techniques
if you use them to max your money and through with it your status then it is a different story
but they dont mean shit on their own

TANRIKUT

Can't Escape My Demons
HQNP
its
L ooks
M oney
S tatus

not
I ntelligence
M anipulative techniques
if you use them to max your money and through with it your status then it is a different story
but they dont mean shit on their own
I didnt say anything contradicting with it bro. Its indeed looks money and status. And status is the 70% of the total thing and mainly built with intelligence and manipulation

SonOfTyrone

πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡· nationalist, ERECTUSMAXXING 4 WYTE CAVEHOES
Gorilla Crew
I didnt say anything contradicting with it bro. Its indeed looks money and status. And status is the 70% of the total thing and mainly built with intelligence and manipulation
Fact is us Turks are the highest SMV ethnics due to looking more white than everybody else

reptiles

Champion

I think it's more because 1 Indians are blue pilled as fuck on 99 percent of the topics when it comes to looks proven by the vastly larger share of black and white mgtow and incel content this helps because if your not mentally damaged and your making stable then an average white foid will more than happily go with you stacy is different but why would any 1 want that ? she will cheat down the line.

2 Curries make more than money than other people cause they work harder it's inevtable really most curries are workaholics money brings the beta buxing route this works for every race and in the long run it works wonders.

3 Curries are usually more invested fathers in there childs lives that is a good trait another reason this phenomina happens

TANRIKUT

Can't Escape My Demons
HQNP
I think it's more because 1 Indians are blue pilled as fuck on 99 percent of the topics when it comes to looks proven by the vastly larger share of black and white mgtow and incel content this helps because if your not mentally damaged and your making stable then an average white foid will more than happily go with you stacy is different but why would any 1 want that ? she will cheat down the line.

2 Curries make more than money than other people cause they work harder it's inevtable really most curries are workaholics money brings the beta buxing route this works for every race and in the long run it works wonders.

3 Curries are usually more invested fathers in there childs lives that is a good trait another reason this phenomina happens
Absolutely bhai. If you are not some hot chad shit, its best to stay away from the black pill and blue pill yourself until you make it. Like, dozens of above average white dudes here are afraid of talking to girls because they are hooked into black pill bullshit so hard while curries have no problem advancing to their women with an immortal courage and passion

PrestonYnot

Not an ugly guy just a beautiful monkey
Mewslims
White women will fuck anything these days there’s hope for all of us
This a few white women have savior complex

And most curries never ever give up.A guy I know literally cold approached some 50 women in a day and ended up getting laid with a Becky.So basically these guys are running numbers game and pity game

Scammer

π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-π”—π”―π”¦π”žπ”‘ ↻ π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-𝔏𝔬𝔬ǩ𝔰
Shitposters
This most white women have savior complex

And most curries never ever give up.A guy I know literally cold approached some 50 women in a day and ended up getting laid with a Becky.So basically these guys are running numbers game and pity game
definitely, some white women genuinely are attracted to other races (the guys have to b attractive obviously) but other women jus want to look liberal and come off as caring so they date ethnics and want to have ethnic friends n always post them. This white girl I know always posts her black female friend n this black guy friend like she’s trying to flex on the other white girls that she has a diverse friends it’s stupid as fuck but it help us at the end of the day πŸ˜‚

Lorenzo

This a few white women have savior complex

Was he tall and where did he stand on the looks scale?