Thoughts on anavar

user123

Incel
can u post ur physique? i wanna compare it to my natty one

Any idea where to get legit roids from. I'm sure most gym rats are injecting fake shit. The properly dosed steroids work magic. I ran dbol and didn't like it at all. Felt good on it but my face looked awful and i was water logged not a single visible vein in my arm.

Thats also another reason why i'd never bother buying anavar because it seems a waste of time. I'll be looking at running mast tren e and low test in the summer

Just Google eroids,

Its review site for roidsites.

Moneycel

Coper
Just checked it, the fuck is it swedish? I searched for it on the main swedish steroid forum (hushboard.biz) but couldnt find shit about it. So I dont know, but generally, if it aint on hushboard, it aint no good.
Does he use it himself? U want someone close who is a legit steroid user, who give ya good sources (the same as they use).

I've found some stuff online with people saying this. He no longer uses but has good sourced from people but i think thats a good idea however i don't have a close friend whos a bodybuilder with legit sources.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
You want recent reviews, not years and years ago. If its the "best" u can find, go with it, try out some testosterone first and do labs.

Moneycel

Coper
Just Google eroids,

Its review site for roidsites.
Those reviews mean fuck all i don't trust them because most of the time its the bogus labs writing those reviews. You need to meet a legit 200lbs + ripped dude and take what hes taking. Legit hormones will transform you into a mutant with normal training and nutrition

There is a gym near me where all this IFBB competitors go who look unreal. They only go there to practise posing in the mirror. The gym is down the road from me however its not the gym they train at. They only go their to practise posing with one of the coaches there. I know they have legit shit. Its only a small healthy club with a big mirror but i'm sure they train at a proper bodybuilding gym

Those reviews mean fuck all i don't trust them because most of the time its the bogus labs writing those reviews. You need to meet a legit 200lbs + ripped dude and take what hes taking. Legit hormones will transform you into a mutant with normal training and nutrition
Keep coping my friend, using eroids since 2014 constantly, feeling and looking better then You ever will.

NerfedSlayer

Chad
Masculinity Crew
Any idea where to get legit roids from. I'm sure most gym rats are injecting fake shit. The properly dosed steroids work magic. I ran dbol and didn't like it at all. Felt good on it but my face looked awful and i was water logged not a single visible vein in my arm.

Thats also another reason why i'd never bother buying anavar because it seems a waste of time. I'll be looking at running mast tren e and low test in the summer
yeah im pretty sure about that too. Most underground gear is garbage and underdosed.

This is the top rated steroid source on that site you mentioned. What do you think?
They have Alpha and dragon pharma, have used both multiple times and they are good 2 go, as rob sayed if You planing just test, probability of it being fake is very slims since its dirt cheap to make.

Moneycel

Coper
They have Alpha and dragon pharma, have used both multiple times and they are good 2 go, as rob sayed if You planing just test, probability of it being fake is very slims since its dirt cheap to make.
Okay cheers for the info. How do you go about ordering from those sources. Don't you ned to access to a verified email?

AlphaCog

Subhuman
Exactly.

Talking about that.

I have a friend, dude has been on for 5 years now, using EVERYTHING under the god damn fucking sun. "Cruising" on tren, using dbol, sdrol, anadrol, primo, eq, trest, masteron, proviron, his "cruises" are like 500-1g of test mixed with low dose tren and some dbol. He is a fucking nutcase maniac. 5 YEARS NOW.

Recently, he went to the doc, cuz I forced him. ALL bloods looking good but some slightly fucked up cholesterol, which really was to be expected.

Told him to just do 200mg test for 4 months, then check again.

All perfect.

Now he is back on his fucking retarded doses again.

I know plenty guys like this, maniacs.

Then u get on this fucking forum, with inhibited hapas telling u 40mg of anavar a week or 250mg of testosteorne will "give u heart attack and cancer!!!".

:giggle:
Did your friend PCT during the 5 years?

Robust_Jock

Confirmed sex haver
Masculinity Crew
You want recent reviews, not years and years ago. If its the "best" u can find, go with it, try out some testosterone first and do labs.
Which Swedish source do you think has legit Anavar? You think the more expensive ones are more likely to be legit?

You think Pro oil is still good for test e?

Just your opinion. Not asking you to vouch for them or anything.

soul of my soul

Gigachad
Just checked it, the fuck is it swedish? I searched for it on the main swedish steroid forum (hushboard.biz) but couldnt find shit about it. So I dont know, but generally, if it aint on hushboard, it aint no good.
Does he use it himself? U want someone close who is a legit steroid user, who give ya good sources (the same as they use).
what site you buy from bro? theres many diffrent like mshop etc

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Which Swedish source do you think has legit Anavar? You think the more expensive ones are more likely to be legit?

You think Pro oil is still good for test e?

Just your opinion. Not asking you to vouch for them or anything.
SickCunt anavar is legit.
Phenom Pharma test E is legit, also hulk labs.

boyochad

Coper
damn u still roiding old man?
aren't u worried over health problems and shit?