Thoughts on anavar

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
oxandrolone is one of the weakest anabolic steroids dude, taking it for a few months won't do shit to you
Exactly.

Talking about that.

I have a friend, dude has been on for 5 years now, using EVERYTHING under the god damn fucking sun. "Cruising" on tren, using dbol, sdrol, anadrol, primo, eq, trest, masteron, proviron, his "cruises" are like 500-1g of test mixed with low dose tren and some dbol. He is a fucking nutcase maniac. 5 YEARS NOW.

Recently, he went to the doc, cuz I forced him. ALL bloods looking good but some slightly fucked up cholesterol, which really was to be expected.

Told him to just do 200mg test for 4 months, then check again.

All perfect.

Now he is back on his fucking retarded doses again.

I know plenty guys like this, maniacs.

Then u get on this fucking forum, with inhibited hapas telling u 40mg of anavar a week or 250mg of testosteorne will "give u heart attack and cancer!!!".

:giggle:

foreheadman

Oldcel
Shitposters
JFL @ incels caring about risks and death. You most likely won't pass your shitty genes anyway. Life is shit when you're ugly anyway, inb4 muh hobbies cope.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Would you advise coming off for a few months before i begin the big blast for this summer? I've been on test e around 450mg for the past 5 months.
Go down to 200mg test. People argue receptors dont get desensitised, which is true, according to studies. However, broscientists have long realised gains arent as good if u stay on high/moderate doses all the time. Reason is probably the increase of myostasin with prolonged use (inhibits muscle growth).

So yes, low dose, 100-200mg of test (u wont lose your gains on this, coach Greg Doucette maintains ifbb pro physique on 140mg test a week), then blast again.

Moneycel

Coper
Go down to 200mg test. People argue receptors dont get desensitised, which is true, according to studies. However, broscientists have long realised gains arent as good if u stay on high/moderate doses all the time. Reason is probably the increase of myostasin with prolonged use (inhibits muscle growth).

So yes, low dose, 100-200mg of test (u wont lose your gains on this, coach Greg Doucette maintains ifbb pro physique on 140mg test a week), then blast again.
I think this may be legit because i have just completely stalled and nothing seems to be happening apart from very minor strength gains but no muscle increase. I'm gonna go on a really low dose. So you'd advise to staying on instead of coming off for a few months. I'm on a cut now because i've got very bloofy and and round so i want to get down to 8-10% before i blast again so the gains are more noticeable. I've also heard that nutrition uptake is far better when you're very lean. Also less fat less estrogen i guess.

can test help you lose bf even if you don't eat at a caloric deficit? or like a minor one like -100 cals and you'd burn more than you regularly would? tired of calorific deficits for long periods of time cause it makes me tired af

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I think this may be legit because i have just completely stalled and nothing seems to be happening apart from very minor strength gains but no muscle increase. I'm gonna go on a really low dose. So you'd advise to staying on instead of coming off for a few months. I'm on a cut now because i've got very bloofy and and round so i want to get down to 8-10% before i blast again so the gains are more noticeable. I've also heard that nutrition uptake is far better when you're very lean. Also less fat less estrogen i guess.
Coming off sucks, I see no reason for it. Stay on, low dose.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
can test help you lose bf even if you don't eat at a caloric deficit? or like a minor one like -100 cals and you'd burn more than you regularly would? tired of calorific deficits for long periods of time cause it makes me tired af
To some extent yes, but dont expect miracles.

However, on like 250mg test u can really go low on your calories and yet maintain all muscle for sure, if u get sufficent protein.

Higher test also increase metabolism so. Ive cut on 250mg of test and 80mg off test, the difference is noticeable.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
In general, steroids arent that good when it comes to losing weight. I mean, they help for sure, but they were developed to put on mass, even the "cut steroids" like anavar really. Sure, studies show anavar burns some subc fat Ive heard but its not that noticeable.

Where roids shine is building muscle and getting strong, even if they do help to some extent losing fat too.

DNP will make that shit melt off of you, but that stuff could literally kill you, and ive heard it feels like walking around all day just doing a 45min cardio session but ALL THE TIME, u feel like hell, I dont want nothing to do with that lol.

wew_lad

Push it to the limit xd
Masculinity Crew
I read somewhere that it's also good for skin. Apparently it's used in treating burn victims.

Moneycel

Coper
Whats lab do you use? I have a source however i'm not convinced my shit is dosed right even though i've seen very good strength and general gains. I seached one of the labs i use and there are many reports is a fake pharma lab.

I honestly think a lot of my gear has been under dosed in the past

To some extent yes, but dont expect miracles.

However, on like 250mg test u can really go low on your calories and yet maintain all muscle for sure, if u get sufficent protein.

Higher test also increase metabolism so. Ive cut on 250mg of test and 80mg off test, the difference is noticeable.
anything that helps is good. when you cut calories hard did you feel your energy drop much at all or did the test keep you going? sometimes i have to do a lot of physically intensive stuff for a few weeks

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I read somewhere that it's also good for skin. Apparently it's used in treating burn victims.
Maybe, some roids to improve collagen (the actual skin collagen, type 1 or wtf is it?), cant remember which one. HGH is VERY good for it anyway. HGH will make u look 35 at 50.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Whats lab do you use? I have a source however i'm not convinced my shit is dosed right even though i've seen very good strength and general gains. I seached one of the labs i use and there are many reports is a fake pharma lab.

I honestly think a lot of my gear has been under dosed in the past
Phenom pharma at the moment, bought from swedish sellers. Testosterone is seldom faked, sometimes under (or over) dosed, cuz that shit is cheap. Anavar is fake 90% of the time, primo is EXPENSIVE (and often fake), dbol is 99% legit.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
anything that helps is good. when you cut calories hard did you feel your energy drop much at all or did the test keep you going? sometimes i have to do a lot of physically intensive stuff for a few weeks
It keeps me going, especially if i use proviron at the same time, that dht sure stimulates your brain. Adding some caffine pills a day and im great.

Strenght is difficult to maintain when cutting hard, even on test, but that is not cuz of muscle loss per se, but cuz well, ure literally starving yourself lol.

Moneycel

Coper
Phenom pharma at the moment, bought from swedish sellers. Testosterone is seldom faked, sometimes under (or over) dosed, cuz that shit is cheap. Anavar is fake 90% of the time, primo is EXPENSIVE (and often fake), dbol is 99% legit.
Any idea where to get legit roids from. I'm sure most gym rats are injecting fake shit. The properly dosed steroids work magic. I ran dbol and didn't like it at all. Felt good on it but my face looked awful and i was water logged not a single visible vein in my arm.

Thats also another reason why i'd never bother buying anavar because it seems a waste of time. I'll be looking at running mast tren e and low test in the summer

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Any idea where to get legit roids from. I'm sure most gym rats are injecting fake shit. The properly dosed steroids work magic. I ran dbol and didn't like it at all. Felt good on it but my face looked awful and i was water logged not a single visible vein in my arm.

Thats also another reason why i'd never bother buying anavar because it seems a waste of time. I'll be looking at running mast tren e and low test in the summer
U have to find your own sources in your own country, I only know of legit swedish ones.

Dbol will make u blow up in weight but 80% will be pure water and ur face will look like shit yes, water baloon. Good for strenght tho, some people report amazing feeling of well being on it.

Mast is a fucking amazing compound if u dont get hair loss from it, 2/3 as anabolic as test but without the e2 struggle.

Moneycel

Coper
U have to find your own sources in your own country, I only know of legit swedish ones.

Dbol will make u blow up in weight but 80% will be pure water and ur face will look like shit yes, water baloon. Good for strenght tho, some people report amazing feeling of well being on it.

Mast is a fucking amazing compound if u dont get hair loss from it, 2/3 as anabolic as test but without the e2 struggle.
I tried to find a way to PM you but thought i'd just write it here. I've picked this lab off my friend, hes a big gym goer and has a lot of links so says its all good just wondering if you've heard of this lab before.

From the reviews is seems good. i wish i could brew my own test.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I tried to find a way to PM you but thought i'd just write it here. I've picked this lab off my friend, hes a big gym goer and has a lot of links so says its all good just wondering if you've heard of this lab before.
Just checked it, the fuck is it swedish? I searched for it on the main swedish steroid forum (hushboard.biz) but couldnt find shit about it. So I dont know, but generally, if it aint on hushboard, it aint no good.
Does he use it himself? U want someone close who is a legit steroid user, who give ya good sources (the same as they use).