Thoughts on anavar

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Been using for a couple weeks now, only 40mg daily.

Great for feeling "full" despite eating very little carbs and being in a calorie deficit.
Great for vascularity.
Great for keeping or increasing strenght while cutting.

For some reason, it fucks up my mood, especially my motivation. My motivation go down probably 200% on that shit, I just feel like doing nothing, I have to force myself to do shit.
Feeling tired/lethargic is something I also experience on this shit.

Other from those 2, no negative side effects. Its a very mild steroid, thats why some women use it too, atleast in small dosages.

Some study also said it is especially good for getting rid of fat around the belly.

Goodposter

We own you
HQNP
Been using for a couple weeks now, only 40mg daily.

Great for feeling "full" despite eating very little carbs and being in a calorie deficit.
Great for vascularity.
Great for keeping or increasing strenght while cutting.

For some reason, it fucks up my mood, especially my motivation. My motivation go down probably 200% on that shit, I just feel like doing nothing, I have to force myself to do shit.
Feeling tired/lethargic is something I also experience on this shit.

Other from those 2, no negative side effects. Its a very mild steroid, thats why some women use it too, atleast in small dosages.

Some study also said it is especially good for getting rid of fat around the belly.
What is a rr game that is good for depression other than test?

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
Can increase the risk of cancer, heart and liver disease, and high blood pressure.

Goodposter

We own you
HQNP
go ahead. You are doing the gene pool a favor by weeding out your shit genetics by sterilizing yourself and helping society by dying young. Win win.
Everything can increase risk of high blood pressure you low IQ mongrel nigger faggot.

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
Everything can increase risk of high blood pressure you low IQ mongrel nigger faggot.
Yea, but not dangerously.
:cage2:
cage at this idiot calling me low iq. Have fun injecting cattle hormones and getting cholestasis.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Can increase the risk of cancer, heart and liver disease, and high blood pressure.
Show me the study where Anavar increase risk for cancer and liver disease. This drug has been extremely well studied and used i hospital patients. Where are the studies?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Still waiting, where is the study showing anavar cause cancer and liver disease.

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
Show me the study where Anavar increase risk for cancer and liver disease. This drug has been extremely well studied and used i hospital patients. Where are the studies?
It sais it first thing. It’s used to treat people who have gotten so weak they can barely walk.

Moneycel

Coper
Are you blasting and cruising? I wanna get on that? Going to take a 12 week break though from juice

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
It sais it first thing. It’s used to treat people who have gotten so weak they can barely walk.
What? Where is the study, Ive read all the god damn studies in the world regarding to roids cause Im a fucking freak when it comes to health and Ive never ever found any study showing cancer or liver disease. Show me the studies.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Are you blasting and cruising? I wanna get on that? Going to take a 12 week break though from juice
Ye been doing it for 4 years now, soon. See zero reason coming off testosterone lol. I can control my hormones 100% all the time like a fucking robot, I love it.

Moneycel

Coper
Ye been doing it for 4 years now, soon. See zero reason coming off testosterone lol. I can control my hormones 100% all the time like a fucking robot, I love it.
Would you advise coming off for a few months before i begin the big blast for this summer? I've been on test e around 450mg for the past 5 months.