Thought I'd finally got lucky with a female online

Jigz

Subhuman
She liked me back on tinder, she was 20, nice looking if overweight and also had a kid. The first thing she said is "do you want to meet?" Oh she seems keen I thought, maybe she finds me as sexy as I find her!

Made some small talk and then gave her my number. She seems confused and said "for sex?" I cheekily replied "if that's all ya want". Then it all came crashing down, of course she really wouldn't want to fuck me for nothing! I'm not a hot Chad!!!!

She lives in Cardiff as well, 110 miles away. If she lived nearer I'd definitely meet for the £80 an hour that she charges, I still might, only a 2 1/2 hour drive I suppose. Some washed up late 30s bitch near me charges a minimum of £300 for sex. I liked every female on tinder and found 95 percent of them attractive aged 18 - 45 on dating sites.
Not that it matters, even the obese shebeasts are picky as hell! 
The only way I'll ever get to have sex is to pay for it I'm coming to realise more and more. I want a real relationship too, but the older I get the less chance it'll happen! Fuck!  :mU2qVMF: :uzi:

faggot

Slayer
This shit pisses me off so bad. Legit every washed up whore can charge $$ for sex and live comfortably from it. Meanwhile we incels are starved from sex/validation/love.

The quality of life is utter SHIT for ugly males. FUCK THIS SHIT  :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: