Those big boned Chads who just look like "THE MAN"

burlesque

Banned
are so redpill inducing it's crazy

those few Chad's with the lantern jaw and MATURE looking bone thickness, I can not even begin to comprehend what it's like for them

I've been acquainted with low-tier Chads and lame prettyboys before, but never one of those rare ones that have that distinct look of:

NW1
Lantern jaw
Wide face
Flawless vibrant skin
Naturally insane muscle size/definition
Tank frame

They all usually have the same personality of semi-arrogant-but-extroverted-party-boy.

They are fucking GODS. It is unbelievable to think that we'll never get to experience what they do.

Examples:

[video=youtube]

LostTuna

Gigachad
legit. i see them but theyre not as common as u think in most areas believe it or not

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Legit, I know a guy like this and he has slayed hundreds if not thousands of girls. And he is more ripped as a natty than most guys I know who use roids

ugliest

King of Chads
This lantern jaw Chad phenotype is legit suicide inducing, i notice most of them are on american colleges playing baseball and/or football, i know one guy looking like that in my campus and he is an absolute slayer, i mean 2 best friends( both are hot as FUCK ) got into a fight because they both fucked him

burlesque

Banned
Riseagainst00 said:
Why are you people such sycophants to chads?
It's tragicomic to think about how different their life is comparing it to a regular 6.5/10 male.

Every day is like a movie for them. It's aweinspiring. Just accept it and be flattered. Daydream about what it's like. Observe them.

Holding out for singularity confirmed.

burlesque said:
Riseagainst00 said:
Why are you people such sycophants to chads?
It's tragicomic to think about how different their life is comparing it to a regular 6.5/10 male.

Every day is like a movie for them. It's aweinspiring. Just accept it and be flattered. Daydream about what it's like. Observe them.

They'd hate someone like you and most of the posters here, think of you as weirdos, yet you still worship them smh.

burlesque

Banned
Riseagainst00 said:
burlesque said:

They'd hate someone like you and most of the posters here, think of you as weirdos, yet you still worship them smh.
I don't go around licking their ass irl retard. In fact I get enraged whenever I run into one of them irl, especially when it used to happen in party-settings, immediately seeing women divert all attention to him.

Of course they don't give a shit about us. Slayers don't know what forums are. Slayers would amog us to shit and not think any of us.

Don't you think we know all of this you autist? Get out of the denial stage and accept your inferiority you fucking worm.

Anakind

King of Chads
Pinhead said:
how about this fella

If I could walk around like that in a big city for just one day, my life would be fulfilled and I could off myself after it.

jingo0

Normie
This is the prototype Chad. Even his name couldnt be chaddier. "Calum von Moger"

debijon

Normie
jingo0 said:
This is the prototype Chad. Even his name couldnt be chaddier. "Calum von Moger"

When will you faggots realize majority of women (and men!) are repulsed by unnatural roid bodies with veins popping out like tapeworms.

Josh from OP video is much more clean and aesthetic.