This word should be in every Incels vocabulary(you need this quality badly)

[font=Roboto-Light, HelveticaNeue-Light, HelveticaNeue, sans-serif-light, Arial, sans-serif]sto·i·cism[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]ˈstōəˌsizəm/
noun
[/font]

1. [font=Roboto-Light, HelveticaNeue-Light, HelveticaNeue, sans-serif-light, Arial, sans-serif]1.
    [size=small]the endurance of pain or hardship without a display of feelings and without complaint.
    synonyms:
    [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]patience[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]forbearance[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]resignation[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]fortitude[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]endurance[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]acceptance[/font],
    [/font][/size]

Most of you have the fortitude of a six year old girl. You complain and complain instead of doing. Being proactive is the key to getting out of a rut but instead you wallow in self pity. 

Stoicism is a very masculine quality it allows men to overcome their challenges. Women lack it and apperantly Incels do too :lol:

You have got to leave your damn comfort zone or you will die never knowing what you were capable of. Is that really what you guys want?  :confused:

furio

Incel
Already know what that is buddy boyo, but it's true. incels need to be more mentally strong

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
My nigga stumbled upon thesaurus.com word of the day and decided to drop this knowledge on ya'll. You gonna post some inspirational quotes next?

IcedEarth

Slayer
Gots 2 Ball said:
My nigga stumbled upon thesaurus.com word of the day and decided to drop this knowledge on ya'll. You gonna post some inspirational quotes next?

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
IcedEarth said:
Gots 2 Ball said:
I watched this movie on DMT once. Was lit, son.

zanz

Incel
Stoicism is LITERALLY the DEFINITION of coping

It's most fedoracore "philosophy" behind absurdism and nihilism