This woman will have a better life than all of you

Chincel

Normie
Horrible choice, HORRIBLE. No fucking shit, she just lost a leg. It's knowing that acid attack victims live better lives, obese whales live better lives that CUTS STRAIGHT TO THE HEART.

King Chad

Normie
I'm glad technology has come this far.

Also, she won't have a better life than me. All the lives of these instagram girls seem to lack "life" so to speak. It's the same shit everyday. No passion or interest in anything. I'd hate to be them. I love being me.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
King Chad said:

Also, she won't have a better life than me. All the lives of these instagram girls seem to lack "life" so to speak. It's the same shit everyday. No passion or interest in anything. I'd hate to be them. I love being me.
Legit

:clap:

Learn to [video=youtube] guys

King Chad

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
King Chad said:

Legit

:clap:

Learn to [video=youtube] guys
:nod2: 

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDkBzkA9L4s[/video]

Legalizer

Banned
King Chad said:

Deep

BuxomZygos

Banned
King Chad said:

You need looks which is jist luck
But ur own accomplishments as well

smellysocks

Gigachad
every woman on the face of the earth has a better life than the average male.

that chubby ethnic girl in the background can probably get 50 guys to match with her overnight on tinder

King Chad

Normie
MulattoFuck said:
King Chad said:

LEGIT
E
G
I
T

Fuark.  You're entering my top 10 most legit posters list.
I wasn't already there...?

Darkman

Normie
I don't know mate. Not having an amputated leg is a pretty big boon in life

Magic

Chad
King Chad said:

redmanlet

Banned
And in other news the ancient rule woman cannot lose has once again proven true

King Chad

Normie
Magic said:
King Chad said:

:nod2: