this will make you realize ANY(literally any) female can get laid

chadD24

Slayer
there is no such thing as an "incel" female. only females with high standards. any woman can go on tinder, POF, okc, any site and have literally 300 matches at the end of the night. if this women can get laid literally any woman could even burn victims. women with elephantiasis are probably the only women who are legit cant get laid

Darkman

Normie
This is why i don't like blaming women for the current dating dynamics. It's men who are willing to stick their dick in any sopping wet hole that allow women monopolize the dating scene.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Darkman said:
This is why i don't like blaming women for the current dating dynamics. It's men who are willing to stick their dick in any sopping wet hole that allow women monopolize the dating scene.
This. Men are the problem. Women are just taking advantage of opportunity.

This isn't real you morons.

Guy on the misc called out the original thread owner(on the misc a puahater) and he made his own. ZERO replies even from the ugly dudes. After that he deleted his TROLL thread becasue thats all it is.

So again great cope but it's time to rejoin society you aspie.

chadD24

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
This isn't real you morons.

Guy on the misc called out the original thread owner(on the misc a puahater) and he made his own. ZERO replies even from the ugly dudes. After that he deleted his TROLL thread becasue thats all it is.

So again great cope but it's time to rejoin society you aspie.
its real you faggot.  you think he created all those fake accounts of random dudes? lol your a RETARD

also the original thread was on slu.tha.te before the misc idiot. it got deleted from the misc cus mods are bithces 

this is the OP

http://slut hate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

chadD24

Slayer
BlueBalls said:
I think they're joking with her, at least I hope so.
yea they are pretty much asking to meetup for casual sex and giving out there number but its all just a joke..

lol strong cope thinking they arent serious