This will make you incel regardless of anything else

dwarf

Incel

Acne

Will ruin your facial aesthetic completely. Having baby skin is a requirement for dating or going outside. Or wear BB cream and concealer.

kinda unrelated, but some days ago i saw a video of a german professor of psychology in a university lecture and he was talking aboud BDD and he _literally_ said that things like acne and/or hairloss are mostly not real but symptoms of BDD :lol: 

so no, acne doesnt kill you. acne doesnt exist. its just you being overcritical with your body. everyone is beautyful just the way they are. so stop being so hard on yourself and be confident

smellysocks

Gigachad
The German Dream said:
kinda unrelated, but some days ago i saw a video of a german professor of psychology in a university lecture and he was talking aboud BDD and he _literally_ said that things like acne and/or hairloss are mostly not real but symptoms of BDD :lol: 

so no, acne doesnt kill you. acne doesnt exist. its just you being overcritical with your body. everyone is beautyful just the way they are. so stop being so hard on yourself and be confident

I've never had acne but I do have some Rosacea, which is very damaging to my confidence.It's not even a particularly bad case of Rosacea, so I can't imagine how people feel with proper pizza faces.

futurehuman

Normie
Had acne since age 14 crew. Now age 22.
This could be the thing keeping me Incel.