• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This website is making me racist

I thought I was just being counter-racist because they were racist first. I had no dislike towards blacks until I came to Lookism. Is it just me or are black people the most insufferable group of people? They have to turn everything into a race war even though whites freed them from slavery.

Maybe it's just the toxic nature of Lookism where everyone is being an annoying cunt. I'd give advice to a blackcel on another website, but here I just feel the need to shut them down with statistics because they are being annoying faggots.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Don't worry, all races are worthless and pathetic in their own unique way

Whites are cuckolds
Asians are drones
Blacks are monkeys
Latinos are like an even more violent version of blacks

I would trust any man from any race more than any woman, though

Blackpill Scholar said:
I thought I was just being counter-racist because they were racist first. I had no dislike towards blacks until I came to Lookism. Is it just me or are black people the most insufferable group of people? They have to turn everything into a race war even though whites freed them from slavery.

Maybe it's just the toxic nature of Lookism where everyone is being an annoying cunt. I'd give advice to a blackcel on another website, but here I just feel the need to shut them down with statistics because they are being annoying faggots.
More stormfrontcel cope. Keep crying for bbcs man. Why tf are you racist?
:what:

PlayboyPuertoRican said:
More stormfrontcel cope. Keep crying for bbcs man. Why tf are you racist?
:what:
I'm counter-racist. You're being annoying cunts/racists who turn everything into a race war.

manchild

Regular
All the blacks here are whites or Indians larping 

Blacks are docile and nice on the internet