This website confirms looks theory based on it's treatment of members

KingOfCod420

Normie
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
1,548
Reputation
4
This website confirms looks theory based on how they treat their members

I'll give you two examples gaunt and banger

Banger is treated like shit on this site and constantly told to go er and kill himself, he would make funny threads, and it would be the same comments on his threads everytime. *go er* you're ugly* *there is no hope for you*

Gaunt could say the most aspie retarded shit ever and people on this site would still applaud him and tell him good thread

Banger is a better poster than gaunt

Yet gaunt has a higher rep count

All the confirmed good looking guys on this site get way better treatment than the average ones or below average ones, even thought the average ones or below average  are usually better posters.

I remember when joshg joined this site mostly everybody here was  sucking him up ,and calling him a good poster  even thought he joined a day ago lmao.

All his threads would get many comments and attention

It's funny when most people on this website cry about women, and society treating people better based on their looks, yet they do the same thing on this website LMAO

Then they cry about the world not being fair to them LOL
 

Guano

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
7,127
Reputation
6
How is banger a better poster? All he ever does is bitch about himself.
 

KingOfCod420

Normie
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
1,548
Reputation
4
PinkDildo said:
what about invisible then the is legit ugly (his words) and he owns a lot of respect here.

probably because his genious tier vids

inb4 tall robust bbc

i am tall and robust and fatbuild etc aswell yet get mogged the most so thats not a point


i dont think there is a relation tbh we simply lack the face to face on a regular that it would influence all this
The only reason invisible is popular on this site is because of his  genius vids
If invisible wasn't a mod or made vids,  his comment section would be similar to bangers*kill yourself* You stupid nigger*You are ugly as shit.
Lol at thinking he has respect on this site, there has already been a couple of threads calling him out for his vids
If invisible had respect on this site, he would had won lookism member of the year last year. *he should had won*


Guano said:
How is banger a better poster? All he ever does is bitch about himself.
How is gaunt a better poster? all he does is write aspie shit about being homeschooled
Banger made it at least funny and he posted videos
 

Guano

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
7,127
Reputation
6
KingOfCod420 said:
PinkDildo said:
what about invisible then the is legit ugly (his words) and he owns a lot of respect here.

probably because his genious tier vids

inb4 tall robust bbc

i am tall and robust and fatbuild etc aswell yet get mogged the most so thats not a point


i dont think there is a relation tbh we simply lack the face to face on a regular that it would influence all this
The only reason invisible is popular on this site is because of his  genius vids
If invisible wasn't a mod or made vids,  his comment section would be similar to bangers*kill yourself* You stupid nigger*You are ugly as shit.
Lol at thinking he has respect on this site, there has already been a couple of threads calling him out for his vids
If invisible had respect on this site, he would had won lookism member of the year last year. *he should had won*


Guano said:
How is banger a better poster? All he ever does is bitch about himself.
How is gaunt a better poster? all he does is write aspie shit about being homeschooled
Banger made it at least funny and he posted videos
[img=554x118]http://i.imgur.com/3UMmw2w.png[/img]
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,442
Reputation
286
Bad looking people are bad people as well. Looks aren't just skin deep they are just an outward expression of your DNA.
 
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
340
Reputation
1
bbctakeover/legit theory/adolf hipster  ran banger out this website.

Fuck you faggots he was my fav poster on this shithole
 

ogrecel

Chad
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
5,006
Reputation
3
Amnesia said:
Bad looking people are bad people as well. Looks aren't just skin deep they are just an outward expression of your DNA.
yeah sure
 

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
7,004
Reputation
182
Legit asf



@banger it's over for you
[hr]
JoshG said:
lol maybe I had some legit dank threads though?
I thInk you are a pretty cool dude, and a good poster


No halo effect

We just relate to certain things
 
Top