• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This Vietnamese guy is a slaying machine - two GFs within 5 months!

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion

You will never be a NT Vietnamese guy who've mastered a romantic game just to get a fresh pussy once in a few months.

@"selfhatingethnic"  @"IceCutter" @"modified" @"Chadcel" @"Leans"

Leans

Megastar
I really dislike this new lookism trend with posting ugly asian men with babes

And all the lookists are quiet! Being social is starting to move up the ranks

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Prince said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Neither of the girls would touch you with a ten-foot pole, because you lack the

CH A R M
A
R
M

This is an anomaly. Most girls ain't attracted to asians. Even asian women ain't attracted to asians.

I don't remember to have seen an Asian woman with a White guy in the last two or so years, yet I see Asian guys with cute White babes on a weekly basis.

Is it a hallucination or what?

Currycel

Regular
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Prince said:
This is an anomaly. Most girls ain't attracted to asians. Even asian women ain't attracted to asians.

I don't remember to have seen an Asian woman with a White guy in the last two or so years, yet I see Asian guys with cute White babes on a weekly basis.

No they're starting the takeover

Now it's the time to be an asian male

swimcel

Machine
i've said it once and i'll say it again: I'D RATHER BE A LONELY DEPRESSED 7/10 THAN AN ETHNIK MANLET 4/10 WITH A HAPPY LIFE AND A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND.

Someone explain this shit. I can only cope for so long

swimcel said:
i've said it once and i'll say it again: I'D RATHER BE A LONELY DEPRESSED 7/10 THAN AN ETHNIK MANLET 4/10 WITH A HAPPY LIFE AND A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND.

This. I'll cope with this

zyzz007

Lookism God
that dude looks below average and incel.
How the fuck did he pull that off?

Dolly Buster

Champion
You have to always look into what he had to give up, to be able to buy her genitals.

Maybe he allows her to live in his building, and this $25,000 price tag is what allows him the girlfriend experience.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
My theory is that a higher level of consciousness - as witnessed among Eurasians or Asians - causes them excel as empaths. That is, there are socially incompetent incels, average NT Joes, sophisticated empaths with higher levels of consciousness (Asians and Eurasians) and fictional entities capable of mind reading/controlling.

These beasts are on the top of the ladder, that's the reason they always get the most HQNP girls, their abilities regarding the depth of empathy, conversational skills, reflexion of the tiniest interpersonal nuances, etc. are out of this world. 

No pussy is safe when an Asian/Eurasian beast messes around!

currypowder

Regular
You retards don't get this. Tinder, the most popular dating app only has 10 million active users...we can also assume that probably 70% of those active users are men, so only 3 million women WORLDWIDE using tinder. 

CHAD is mythical creature, and most the chadsthat exist are in ltr. 

ThThis means huge opportunity for social circle game 

Chadcel

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Prince said:

where do u live? in sydney white cucks with subhuman asians vastly outnumber all other IR couples combined. never seen a hot asian with a white guy, hot asian bishes only date asian guys. AMWF couples are are, like with all other IR couples except WMAF.

australian white guys have strong yellow fever tbh, even white chads date subpar asian women.

IceCutter

Megastar
this is Czech? Dayyum who would've known, I've been to Czech the girls are too fine

Prince said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Neither of the girls would touch you with a ten-foot pole, because you lack the

CH A R M
A
R
M

[emoji38]

COPE!