• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This ugly cretin is living the good life(You couldnt have her LOL)

This high lms chick(ssniperwolf)

Is supporting this ugly man child

Before someone says he's rich it turns out she's the rich one streams twitch and professionally cosplays. Look what she just bought.

She owns the house he lives in the cars he drives and the pussy he ravages. Even if he's getting cucked he has nothing to lose she provides a life for him. She's constantly defending him on Instagram. 

You Incels think he cares what you think when he's wondering Beverly hills with this high E 8.5/10? Most of you probably couldn't even look her or him in the eyes aspies. :lol:

So who do you Incels have? :lol:

Just lmao @ the red pill you guys need to get a life :lol:

I think I need to make a thread with Instagram hotties dating ugly fucks to wake you Incels up to reality. :lol:

IcedEarth said:
good, now show me another 100 couples like this

Meh I could and maybe I will someday(on mobile) but browsing instagram/Facebook I see it way to often to even care anymore.

The red pill will always be the self pity/excuse pill to me. :lol:

@BiggerNigger

Dont be saddened this was supposed to deliver a metaphorical slap to your face and show you looks don't matter as much as this site thinks. I mean we have so many of these kinds of threads(LMS violations) across PH,SH and lookism that you think people wouldve learned by now! :lol:

@gottaplay

But LMS is law right? Lol

Besides how do you know you can achieve greatness or a hot gf if you don't try? Why are Incels so illogical?

Copenhagen

Rotter
He's clearly a big framed low inhibition and a classic dark triad bad boy. Come again with a new theory buddy boy. Make a new thread next time a girl like that is dating a Nerdic or Asian framecel engineer.

HarryBalls

Joke
She is not that attractive and he has potential

not srs

I don't even know how that is possible if they are a legit couple and he leeches off her.

allindaeyes

Banned
What gottaplay said. also this girl is a hardcore GAMER, not only that she is a fucking COSPLAYER. She obviously isnt normal or ideal personality wise, she also looks annoying just from her face. These kind of girls are fucked up mentally, obviously anyone into gaming can fuck them

See this kind of shit is exactly why most of you are where you are.

You automatically point out the worst about yourselves. What about the best? No woman can love a man that cant love himself you idiots!!!

purps drank

Rotter

Pretty funny that this guys name is MrSausage and he make everything about his dick after 4:45. 

Idk why you come here trying to gaslight us when literally no one in the comments has any idea why she is with him either lmao. 

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
He's clearly a big framed low inhibition and a classic dark triad bad boy. Come again with a new theory buddy boy. Make a new thread next time a girl like that is dating a Nerdic or Asian framecel engineer.

This is what I'm going with. He's not really an ugly cretin. Clear skin and big frame. Not to mention this chick is wearing a ridiculous amount of makeup in every picture of her. 

Maybe you should send him a message and ask what secret PUA techniques he used to get her.

IcedEarth

Rotter
ColezRightFoot said:
Meh I could and maybe I will someday(on mobile) but browsing instagram/Facebook I see it way to often to even care anymore.

The red pill will always be the self pity/excuse pill to me. :lol:

whatever you say buddy boy

BalkanBadboy

He might not be prince charming but he has a robust frame and somewhat robust skull. Flanged male theory

IcedEarth

Rotter
MistGeburt3000 said:
I would fuck that bitch so hard, i feel very alpa right know since i came of from the fin. 2 days ago i gone to the bar where that hot bar maid works and just sitted there with a huge boner and bulge in my pants when she passed to ask if i want another drink i made it obvious and looked here in a very horny and arrogant way , i bet she felt like a huge piece of fuck meat.

IcedEarth

Rotter
lmfao this stupid whore is trying to copy Jenna Marbles

she's also making money on youtube adverts and selling stupid gadgets

allindaeyes

Banned
^

Also I saw her very recent video off of an instagram link and she said that she never got liked in mdidle school and maybe even said HS. she was probably an ugly duckling and because of it has social anxiety and is insecure doesnt realise how good she looks ( Which is pretty good. This is evident from her heavy cake which probably isnt necessary too )

PucciBoi

forward midface, strong brick chin, dreamy eyed perfect deep voiced charming hunk who's a lil chubby.

Ascended

Joke
ColezRightFoot said:
I think I need to make a thread with Instagram hotties dating ugly fucks to wake you Incels up to reality. :lol:

Yes do it

modified

hairloss expert
He's a tall white male with a thick frame, symmetric face, and good hairline.

That means he's way above me on the totem pole.

I don't know what it means when the guys people use as examples of " ugly men" are immensely more attractive than me.

I wish for once I could see one of these threads and the guy is actually low tier. Truth is it doesn't happen.

If you're a taller, better looking, thicker built white guy than OP's guy, why would you be here?

gottaplay said:
just lol @ you guys having hard time to contain the aspergers, overpraising this cherry picked situation. "she is insecure" "he is so robust" and so on

this guy looks like shit, a fat ugly loser, the archetype of a unkempt socially awkward basement dweller. he is 3/10 max and thats me being generous. a generic jock would destroy that long haired nerd in both looks and personality wise. yes, he won a lottery. it happens. people even get struck by lightning sometimes. it has nothing to do with him.

If he's a 3/10 I'm a 1/10. So no this doesn't make me feel better. He's just poorly groomed. That's less of an issue than being short, minority, thin boned, ugly/asymmetric, and boyish voiced.