This tranny outslays you

Joncoping

Normie
[Repost because of DDOS]

This is for everyone especially the idiots masturbating over "muh genetics". This girl started taking "hormone tablets" (we know what she means) because she felt uncomfortable with her gender and now has a cute gf. She hasn't even undergone full gender reassignment yet. Remember this is a GENETIC FEMALE, a GENETIC FUCKING FEMALE. Also a manlet btw.

"Charlotte Urie, 20, was left shocked after her boyfriend confessed he was actually born a girl.

With his strong jawline and muscly torso, Charlotte had no clue that the new man in her life - Kieran Moloney - had come into this world as a female called Ciara.

For years, the 23-year-old kept his sex-swap a secret, until he met Charlotte in 2012.

The couple have now been together for two years and are hoping to marry and start a family using Kieran's best friend as a sperm donor.

Charlotte, a barista from Camden, London, said: 'I would never have guessed Kieran's secret, but as soon as he told me he'd been born a girl it didn't matter to me.

'I was surprised, but I love him for who he is and see him as a man.

'He's very masculine and has a great body, but he's also my best friend. "

[video=youtube]

DAILY REMINDER: A tranny has higher T than you if you are natural. Even if you are high T by natural standards, trannies are brought up to supraphysiological levels to induce secondary sexual characteristics (what incels also need). The jaw does become thicker and more robust with juice, this shouldn't even be up for debate anymore.

"He said: 'I started taking hormone tablets which lowered my voice and gave me more body hair - I loved the changes."

"So many girlfriends before had been embarrassed by me and I didn't want any more rejection."
***This trannies only problem was confessing her sex change to her cute gf's

@Anakind

@ColezRightFoot

ps: RTT game wins again, even if you're a female

Franktank

Normie
ITS OVER

IM DONE

FORGET GENETICS, FORGET HORMONES

WE SIMPLY WERENT BORN TO BE WITH WOMEN

ITS TIME TO MOVE PAST THIS OBSESSION AND ASCEND BEYOND OUR NEEDS AND DESIRES

[video=youtube]

LETS HOLD HANDS 
BRACE OURSELVES

LETS ASCEND

Joncoping

Normie
Machiavellian said:
4" dick game
lmao exactly also a dickcel. She probably has one of those weird small dicks they put on trannies. So much for the theories posted here

Jesus Christ

Normie
This entire website philosophy would be debunked if this story was not invented. It could be staged.

Joncoping

Normie
Jesus Christ said:
This entire website philosophy would be debunked if this story was not invented. It could be staged.
Nope, it's real. It was featured by two well known news publications.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ouple-stating-straight-girl-straight-boy.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/never-knew-hunky-boyfriend-born-4628432

The couple also appeared on a well known UK morning show on ITV (lmao he is also norwooding, manletcel/norwoodcel/dickcel)

Overwhelming evidence that it is not staged and is genuine

ps: Look how large her/his frame looks, s/he has the frame of a female so it's definitely not her bones (MUH BONE THEORY DOE)

chadD24

Slayer
Joncoping said:
Machiavellian said:
4" dick game
lmao exactly also a dickcel. She probably has one of those weird small dicks they put on trannies. So much for the theories posted here
 how the fuk do they attach a penis to you.. wtf

Good find and legit RTT wins again :lol:

This sites theories continue to erode day by day. I take NOTHING here serious atm. I'm just here to laugh at the coping subhumans.

Just roid already you morons!

purps drank

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
Good find and legit RTT wins again :lol:

This sites theories continue to erode day by day. I take NOTHING here serious atm. I'm just here to laugh at the coping subhumans.

Just roid already you morons!

Calm down you aspie. Plenty of people here believe in RTT. How is a theory that is 100% based on changing your looks against what this site says?

Joncoping

Normie
chadD24 said:
Joncoping said:
It's called an FTM Phalloplasty. "Phalloplasty surgeons construct the penis using a graft of tissue taken from a donor site, typically the arm, back, leg, abdomen or hip/groin."

The end result is around 10cm long.

chadD24

Slayer
Joncoping said:
chadD24 said:
It's called an FTM Phalloplasty. "Phalloplasty surgeons construct the penis using a graft of tissue taken from a donor site, typically the arm, back, leg, abdomen or hip/groin."

The end result is around 10cm long.
fuckin disgusting. wtf is the point if you cant even cum lmao

NoLMS

Coper

lol.

Can they get erections? Do they feel it? Can they ever cum?