this test is legit and goat pls take it faggots

IcedEarth

Slayer
ForeverCucked said:
I couldn't see #3 which I suppose sorta makes sense. I'm assuming that's the one people are stuck on?
still better than 6

IcedEarth

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
This is troll shit. Nice new avi IcedEarth
I highly doubt it, because it was very accurate for me

oh you are her fan as well? isn't she so pure and innocent?

[hr]
ThereIsNoGame said:
Can't see 4.
better pack up on Xanax bro

IcedEarth

Slayer
Isn't she the sociopath someone just posted?
For some reason I am more attracted to sociopath girls since I know they have better genetic material (and it's not like they are that much different from the average woman, they are all mild sociopaths)
yes she is, and if you are attracted to them it means you are a highly vulnerable person with too much empathy, the most feminine cutest girls flock to the craziest good looking psycho guys because sociopaths are magnetic, they got charisma this is how they pull their shit

Anakind

King of Chads
Does not seeing #5 explain why I love trannies?   :lol: 

IcedEarth

Slayer
No I'm actually pretty sociopathic as well. I don't think I am biologically but more just have forced/conditioned myself to be from environmental factors. I am attracted to female sociopaths more because I can respect them as being more of an equal, and they are easier to predict than a normal girl, if that makes sense.
you either like dick or pussy, it's very rare to like both too

so it is with sociopathy, you either have it or don't I know irl people with it, they don't react to torture videos or car accidents even while they are in the fucking car crashing into something fml and they would kill their own pet without a flinch too

what you got is probably a bit of machiavellianism and you might be attracted to women who are pragmatic and ST types in the myerrs-briggs

"this test is legit and goat pls take it faggots"

Came in expecting to see steroids. Dissapointed