this teacher fucked her 3 students

chadD24

Slayer
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...ives/article_970/2-mr0108nicole-sciarrino.jpg

if convicted at trial, McDonough faces a mandatory five years in prison.

The English teacher was arrested in December. Because all of the students are legal adults, she was not charged for sex crimes.

The seven-year teaching veteran gave her cellphone number to all three of the teen boys and texted them frequently, prosecutors said. However, the boys said the relationships didn't give them special treatment in the classroom.

"There was no disparate treatment between them and the other students," McDonough's lawyer said.

The student who had sex with McDonough called it a "loving relationship," her lawyer said.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Strong Italian, the guys she banged probably look like Jackie Aprile Jr. and were all high-T goombas with spikey hair and tattoos.

chadD24

Slayer
RodgerRabbit said:
if you didn't get fiddled by your teacher in high school then I don't know what to tell you  :giggle:
its too late for me. i can never have the same confidence in myself i would if i had fucked my high school teacher. literally would have been low inhibition for the rest of my life after that.