This song is Pure

Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
6
[video=youtube]I can't stop listening to this piece. I am holding a picture of my first lover. The picture is soaked with my tears.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,221
Reputation
683
Chirag Narang said:
[video=youtube]I can't stop listening to this piece. I am holding a picture of my first lover. The picture is soaked with my tears.


I'm sorry brother. She must mean a lot to you.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
6
We were only children. She was still young and delicate. We both were. We spent so many  hours on our blanket in the grass, holding hands and playing games. When she spoke she sounded just like Sophie


[video=youtube]
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,221
Reputation
683
Chirag Narang said:
We were only children. She was still young and delicate. We both were. We spent so many  hours on our blanket in the grass, holding hands and playing games. When she spoke she sounded just like Sophie


[video=youtube]


What happened?
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
6
Honest Abe said:
Chirag Narang said:
We were only children. She was still young and delicate. We both were. We spent so many  hours on our blanket in the grass, holding hands and playing games. When she spoke she sounded just like Sophie


[video=youtube]


What happened?


I don't want to talk about it.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,221
Reputation
683
It sounds like it's been a long time. It might help you get over things to let it out.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,221
Reputation
683
[video=youtube]
This song is how I broke up with my 8th grade girlfriend. It was on our 6th month anniversary and things were getting too serious. I burned her a CD with 6 tracks, all of them this song. After that I deleted her from MySpace and blocked her on MSN messenger.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
77
Reputation
6
Honest Abe said:
[video=youtube]
This song is how I broke up with my 8th grade girlfriend. It was on our 6th month anniversary and things were getting too serious. I burned her a CD with 6 tracks, all of them this song. After that I deleted her from MySpace and blocked her on MSN messenger.

You aren't pure.
 
Top