This song is Pure

[video=youtube]I can't stop listening to this piece. I am holding a picture of my first lover. The picture is soaked with my tears.

Chirag Narang said:
[video=youtube]I can't stop listening to this piece. I am holding a picture of my first lover. The picture is soaked with my tears.

I'm sorry brother. She must mean a lot to you.

We were only children. She was still young and delicate. We both were. We spent so many  hours on our blanket in the grass, holding hands and playing games. When she spoke she sounded just like Sophie

[video=youtube]

Chirag Narang said:
We were only children. She was still young and delicate. We both were. We spent so many  hours on our blanket in the grass, holding hands and playing games. When she spoke she sounded just like Sophie

[video=youtube]

What happened?

Honest Abe said:
Chirag Narang said:

[video=youtube]

What happened?

I don't want to talk about it.

It sounds like it's been a long time. It might help you get over things to let it out.

[video=youtube]
This song is how I broke up with my 8th grade girlfriend. It was on our 6th month anniversary and things were getting too serious. I burned her a CD with 6 tracks, all of them this song. After that I deleted her from MySpace and blocked her on MSN messenger.

Honest Abe said:
[video=youtube]
This song is how I broke up with my 8th grade girlfriend. It was on our 6th month anniversary and things were getting too serious. I burned her a CD with 6 tracks, all of them this song. After that I deleted her from MySpace and blocked her on MSN messenger.

You aren't pure.