This Society Brings Out the Worst In People

zyzz007

Lookism God
The Capitalistic System and the American dream produces nothing but:
- Envy.
- Greed.
- Severe Status Anxiety and also Social Anxiety.
- Backstabbing, crab in bucket mentality.
- Hate and Sociopath behaviour.
- Everyone for themselves and dog eat dog nonsense.
- Depression, meds etc.
- No love, care, self sacrifice for your fellow man. Its all about ME.
- Arrogance, selfishness, insecurity and narcissism to the max. Hardly any humble people out there.

Coupled with Feminism and the divorce court laws which bring out the absolute worst 
in women, this world is fucking headed to hell in a handbasket, dont be suprised if nuclear war or class war 
  happens within the next 20 years.

Society now is like a boiling pot waiting to explode/overflow.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Bukowski said:
I need your IQ.
We need a more loving compassionate society. Only a sick society wud have people obsessed about money, grades and iq.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer

Damn OP legit overload. Pin this thread.

And OP I have faith that as technology increases and the need for human labor decreases, we'll see an eventual dissipation of employment, which is great, also genetic engineering etc... there is hope.

Just look at what happens when some spoiled moron gets a ton of money out of nowhere, we have a lot of cases here.

zyzz007

Lookism God
MENTAL_CEL said:

Damn OP legit overload. Pin this thread.

And OP I have faith that as technology increases and the need for human labor decreases, we'll see an eventual dissipation of employment, which is great, also genetic engineering etc... there is hope.
Thanks man. I also hope so as well, cant stand this rat race anymore tbh.

The Third

Cuck
zyzz007 said:
Bukowski said:
I need your IQ.
We need a more loving compassionate society. Only a sick society wud have people obsessed about money, grades and iq.

Bluepill. Nature isn't compassionate nor loving. The human foundations and the general life principle is based on competition, eat or be eaten. Recycling. Humanity will forever be the same unless we manage to break the rules, be it though escaping to the digital world or some other means that apply to real life.

Your utopia is coping of the utmost degree.

kibo

Chad
The Third said:
zyzz007 said:

Bluepill. Nature isn't compassionate nor loving. The human foundations and the general life principle is based on competition, eat or be eaten. Recycling. Humanity will forever be the same unless we manage to break the rules, be it though escaping to the digital world or some other means that apply to real life.

i am incapable of being competitive.How did my genes make it through in this fashion idk

zyzz007

Lookism God
The Third said:
zyzz007 said:

Shows why man is fallen and this world is evil and worthless............

assburger

Gigachad
legit but who really cares, fuk ppl and fuk life its meaningless

The Third

Cuck
zyzz007 said:
The Third said:

No one has fallen. Life is random and spontaneous and adapts to its environment. You want to change things? Change the universal physical laws.

Become god.

zyzz007

Lookism God
The Third said:
zyzz007 said:

No one has fallen. Life is random and spontaneous and adapts to its environment. You want to change things? Change the universal physical laws.

Become god.
Thats ur opinion..............

The Third

Cuck
zyzz007 said:
The Third said:

Become god.

No it's fact.

zyzz007

Lookism God
The Third said:
zyzz007 said:

No it's fact.
No its ur opinion. Did u ever die and come back to know the truth? I doubt that, so until that happens, it is ur opinion.
[hr]
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
If you hate capitalism please stop using the internet now.
Why? TO go out into a totally capitalistic and PC society where I cant complain about anything otherwise risk being seen as a wierdo?
The internet is all a rejected incel has until capitalism ends.

The Third

Cuck
zyzz007 said:
The Third said:
No it's fact.
 Did u ever die and come back to know the truth? I doubt that, so until that happens, it is ur opinion.
[hr]

This has nothing to do with what I said. I advice you to stop being so emotional and start being rational.

It's a fact that life is shaped according to its environment, humanity is no different, if you want to putthe blame somewhere, put it on the laws of universe. Nobody talked about dying and returning.

zyzz007

Lookism God
The Third said:
zyzz007 said:
 Did u ever die and come back to know the truth? I doubt that, so until that happens, it is ur opinion.
[hr]

This has nothing to do with what I said. I advice you to stop being so emotional and start being rational.

It's a fact that life is shaped according to its environment, humanity is no different, if you want to putthe blame somewhere, put it on the laws of universe. Nobody talked about dying and returning.
Ur coping with ur atheism,evolution and laws of the universe story just like religious ppl cope. U dont know what is the truth so stop acting like u do.
Every night u go to another dimension, there IS a Spiritual world, people who die go somewhere. YOU need to start thinking and being rationale.
There is no stupid laws of the universe. If the Jewish clowns who run the world NEVER supported feminism and said ALL women must be obedient and subject to men then u wud have been born in a world where women wud have been kinder. If those rulers said, no more money, all resources wud now be evenly distributed, they it wud greatly reduce starving and suffering in the world. Blame the devils who control this world, dont blame nature or the laws of the universe, most people are forced to be dog eat dog due to the system not the universe.

The Third

Cuck
zyzz007 said:
The Third said:

Ur coping with ur atheism,evolution and laws of the universe story just like religious ppl cope. U dont know what is the truth so stop acting like u do.
Every night u go to another dimension

Stopped reading there. Good luck with your mental masturbation goals for 2016.