This site will never take off

PucciBoi

Newbie
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
21
Reputation
0
But I hope it does.

It's more fun than sluthate, faster, better named, and just needs more posts.
 

PucciBoi

Newbie
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
21
Reputation
0
BIG difference. sluthate is the gameboy vs. Wii. slow as fuck loading times.
 

Franktank

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
Im on both sites posting. I don't see the difference. Idk maybe its different on desktop
 

shitposter

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,560
Reputation
1
Franktank said:
Im on both sites posting. I don't see the difference. Idk maybe its different on desktop

Me too.  I installed a second monitor on my PC and keep each website up on a separate screen.
 

PucciBoi

Newbie
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
21
Reputation
0
puahate never crashed, sluthate crashes almost every hour
 

Franktank

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
PucciBoi said:
puahate never crashed, sluthate crashes almost every hour

Lmao puahate did crash. But sh crashed way too often it was annoying
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,140
Reputation
0
shitposter said:
Franktank said:
Im on both sites posting. I don't see the difference. Idk maybe its different on desktop

Me too.  I installed a second monitor on my PC and keep each website up on a separate screen.

Now that's devotion.
 

PucciBoi

Newbie
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
21
Reputation
0
Puahate threads were quality, sluthate is when trolling became 80% of posts
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
shitposter said:
Franktank said:
Im on both sites posting. I don't see the difference. Idk maybe its different on desktop

Me too.  I installed a second monitor on my PC and keep each website up on a separate screen.

slayer
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
PucciBoi said:
Puahate threads were quality, sluthate is when trolling became 80% of posts

lmfao were you even on that forum since 2011? it was a fucking trollfest, especially the pua bashing section
 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,230
Reputation
19
IcedEarth said:
PucciBoi said:
Puahate threads were quality, sluthate is when trolling became 80% of posts

lmfao were you even on that forum since 2011? it was a fucking trollfest, especially the pua bashing section


forums in general ====== troll fest
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
my only traffic idea is what nicholaus tried, he sent the link to some comedy radio dj's and it never took off

the thing is this place is not as edgy as it tries to be and in general people don't give a fuck about forums, the text based environment scares away normalfags

you guys could try to get some fags from stromfront and the appricity because they got some sections discussing aesthetics related shit but they are impotent neckbeards too

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/forum.php

I'll see if I can find a female forum that could be trolled and thus give some traffic here, having a bunch of working class fat nigger whores rustling the jimmies of the incelburgers would be hilarious
 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,230
Reputation
19
IcedEarth said:
I'll see if I can find a female forum that could be trolled and thus give some traffic here, having a bunch of working class fat nigger whores rustling the jimmies of the incelburgers would be hilarious

lipstick alley?
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
Harakiri said:
IcedEarth said:
I'll see if I can find a female forum that could be trolled and thus give some traffic here, having a bunch of working class fat nigger whores rustling the jimmies of the incelburgers would be hilarious

lipstick alley?

they tried it already
 
Top