This site regularly gives me new complexes

Leans

Gigachad
All these dick threads has me thinking I have a useless penis and will surely make me impotent soon

Also, I seem to be of the wrong race now also. Apparently the best thing is to be a brute negro.

Time to visit Gandy, I can't take any more flaw realizations

InMyLife

Incel
I think I will only be truly happy after my entire memory of PSL has been selectivley erased.

hbbx1997

Chad
Haha , its wrists for me , I never even thought they had any importance , now theyre all I think about and notice in people

niger

Normie
Same here every time i leave my height i compare my self to humans and inanimate objects.

hbbx1997

Chad
niger said:
Same here every time i leave my height i compare my self to humans and inanimate objects.
Hahha, me too , its driving me crazy

i guess i'm always conscious of my genetic worth having browsed here

i can't not assess the worth of other people now either

and my standards have skyrocketed i'm legit disgusted by ~40% of the population now

but it's good b/c i don't find certain people as threatening anymore, like a lot of the popular guys i just see as charismacopers now; same with DOM brutes it's just like T coping and roid coping jfl you're still garbage

the only people i see as above me now are my facial superiors tbhhh and to that i can acquiesce peacefully b/c that's nature

Leans

Gigachad
hbbx1997 said:
Haha , its wrists for me , I never even thought they had any importance , now theyre all I think about and notice in people
Yeah that was the first thing that PSL notified me of.

Previously I hadn't really thought about it, even thought my small wrist were a plus because the make my forearm and arm look bigger, in a bodybuilding sense. But then PSL has me thinking it's just bones that matter.

My high set eyebrows really never bothered me much earlier, but after reading Lookism I am constantly aware of this flaw and compare myself to all other men (who all have bigger darker and lower set brows than me)

This place can't be healthy to read