• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This site reeks of desperation and exaggerations

IcedEarth

Rotter
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Guys under the age of 25 should be completely forbidden from formulating any opinions on women. Or on anything.

Your entire worldview can change in a matter of weeks as soon as real life hits you in the fucking face.

lmfao tell it to the userbase here

SINGULARITY

Megastar
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Guys under the age of 25 should be completely forbidden from formulating any opinions on women. Or on anything.

Your entire worldview can change in a matter of weeks as soon as real life hits you in the fucking face.

There goes most of the user base

chadD24

Regular
The German Dream said:
Looks_Matter said:
Almost nobody bang hot girls (8+) outside relationships so it's pointless to even talk about it. The only guys that can do it are celebrities like actors, athletes, showmen and the like....girls are very concerned about their reputations so if they like a guy they try to get engaged with him. Only exceptions are celebrities because they're the only ones that can enhance their reputations instead of diminish it. 

The typical girls that sleep around are generally in the 5's and 6's range....sometimes 7's....and they do it only with men way above their level otherwise risks outweigh the benefits. 

My Tinder experiments don't lie....I used 10/10 male models and slayers and 8's+ girls were interested only in hanging out and relationships...they were straightforward in telling me they weren't interested in casual sex and when I was persisted they stopped replied and blocked me. 
Only girls interested in casual sex were in the range of 1's to 7's.

It's stupid to keep talking about casual sex with hot girls...it won't happen...better to looksmax becoming solid 7's and then build a social circle. Then you can enter in a relationship with a 8's if you're lucky.
lol you are so naive. hot girls dont sleep around. sure buddy boyo. they are all virgins and wait for that chosen one to marry them.  :lol:

8+/10s have the luxury of requiring commitment while sub 8s dont.  that is what op is trying to say i think

8+/10s have the luxury of requiring commitment while sub 8s dont and usually wont settle for just a ONS unless its w/ a movie star. they get propositioned daily and can get sex with top tier guys at the click of a button usually. sub 8 girls dont have this power and will be much more likely to sleep around in hopes of locking down a guy a couple points above her league. that is what op is trying to say i think

chadD24

Regular
8+/10s have the luxury of requiring commitment and usually wont settle for just a ONS unless its w/ a movie star. they get propositioned daily and can get sex with top tier guys at the click of a button usually. sub 8 girls dont have this power and will be much more likely to sleep around in hopes of locking down a guy a couple points above her league. that is what op is trying to say i thin

The German Dream said:
Looks_Matter said:
Almost nobody bang hot girls (8+) outside relationships so it's pointless to even talk about it. The only guys that can do it are celebrities like actors, athletes, showmen and the like....girls are very concerned about their reputations so if they like a guy they try to get engaged with him. Only exceptions are celebrities because they're the only ones that can enhance their reputations instead of diminish it. 

The typical girls that sleep around are generally in the 5's and 6's range....sometimes 7's....and they do it only with men way above their level otherwise risks outweigh the benefits. 

My Tinder experiments don't lie....I used 10/10 male models and slayers and 8's+ girls were interested only in hanging out and relationships...they were straightforward in telling me they weren't interested in casual sex and when I was persisted they stopped replied and blocked me. 
Only girls interested in casual sex were in the range of 1's to 7's.

It's stupid to keep talking about casual sex with hot girls...it won't happen...better to looksmax becoming solid 7's and then build a social circle. Then you can enter in a relationship with a 8's if you're lucky.
lol you are so naive. hot girls dont sleep around. sure buddy boyo. they are all virgins and wait for that chosen one to marry them.  :lol:

8+/10s have the luxury of requiring commitment and usually dont want to settle for random ONS unless its w/ a movie star. they get propositioned daily and can get sex with top tier guys at the click of a button usually. casual sex for them looses value and theyre after commitment w/top tier guy. sub 8 girls dont have that power or luxury and will be much more likely to sleep around in hopes of locking down a guy a couple points above her league.