this site really isn't much more nasty than ppl irl

assburger

Gigachad
the redpill is that most people are scum that will spit on you and treat you like shit if you show signs of weakness, not just here where its more or less unmoderated and ppls true nature is revealed. (albeit where also frustrated/resentful/immature males are the primary demographic)

ppl here for instance can rarely even show compassion for others in similar situations, but instead tend to show crab mentality and tear each other apart. (obviously its not always in a serious tone but still)

humanity is a disgusting species. it being a social one is an illusion, we are only nice and helpful to others that will mutually benefit us in some way or who have some status and are expected to be respected.

no one cares about us tbh, we are left to rot away in loneliness and depression and sexual starvation and stagnation etc. because no one cares about our existence other than mb close relatives. u are fuked if ur parents are shitty

feg

Chad
people only care what you can do for them in the near future

currently all that you bring to the table is making funny faces and complaining

deal with it

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
feg said:

deal with it
:clap:

assburger

Gigachad
feg said:

deal with it
that's what i was saying..

feg

Chad
assburger said:
feg said:

deal with it
that's what i was saying..
and I was saying stop being a faggot and stop complaining too

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
feg said:

deal with it
lol explain this.

do you mean that this is what all ugly people are doomed to do in social situations, i.e. funny faces? because this describes my experience pretty accurately. not necessarily the funny faces part, but rather being forced to be the "funny" guy because I don't have any other option.

feg

Chad
Brutus said:
feg said:

deal with it
lol explain this.

do you mean that this is what all ugly people are doomed to do in social situations, i.e. funny faces? because this describes my experience pretty accurately. not necessarily the funny faces part, but rather being forced to be the "funny" guy because I don't have any other option.
op is depressed and acts like a little bitch walking with a pout on his face like a butthurt kid who didn't get icecream, he isolates himselfs and blames everything on autism as a cope

assburger

Gigachad
feg said:
Brutus said:
lol explain this.

op is depressed and acts like a little bitch walking with a pout on his face like a butthurt kid who didn't get icecream, he isolates himselfs and blames everything on autism as a cope
its not a cope. i tried to explain but it seems like ur just another one of the inconsiderate ppl i'm describing

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
feg said:
Brutus said:
lol explain this.

I think he legitimately has socialization issues though. Of coure, autism is never the entire reason though unless it was severe

I think irl there might be something just "off" about his appearance that we can't see in pics.

feg

Chad
Brutus said:
feg said:
I think he legitimately has socialization issues though. Of coure, autism is never the entire reason though unless it was severe

I think irl there might be something just "off" about his appearance that we can't see in pics.
fuck this site really

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
feg said:

why?

i don't think u understand that i'm a complete rotter and have been for some time.

i'd say my autism is severe socially.