• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This site is stormfront for ethnics

etTuBrute

Joke
obviously the title is an exaggeration, BUT:

anti white threads are common. they are always circlejerks discussing how hard ethnics' lives are, how great ethnics are, or how terrible white people are.

A racist ethnic will never admit they are racist. by admitting they are racist they lose moral high ground and are brought down to the same level as their big bad bogey man, a sfcel.

people dont notice ethnic racists because:
1. they are subtle about it
2. we are conditioned to believe only whites can be racist

you can tell they are racist by reading between the lines. they will imply white people are cowards, ugly, etc. or with claims that ethnics are superior, which therefore implys white people are inferior. sometimes they criticise sfcels, but also indirectly criticise all white people in the process. they also exaggerate the presence of sfcels on this site and use this to justify their race bait threads

Aparat

Regular
"This site is stormfront for Adolf Hipster among a few others" -Fixed.

Whites are such cry babies tbh, they make hundreds of sfcel threads and as soon as ethnics decide to fight back they start bitching and moaning 
Man up you low T cuck @"etTuBrute"

I\ said:
Nothereforlong said:
Didn't read tbh

chupacabra tbh 

also:

Legit hunter eyes

Slayerrr

etTuBrute

Joke
MogTime said:
cope.

The ominous SFcel is always watching and bashing us ethnics.
:giggle:
Aparat said:
"This site is stormfront for Adolf Hipster among a few others" -Fixed.
like I said, it was an exaggeration, but these threads are still fairly common

Supreme Gentleman said:
Whites are such cry babies tbh, they make hundreds of sfcel threads and as soon as ethnics decide to fight back they start bitching and moaning 
"t[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]hey also exaggerate the presence of sfcels on this site and use this to justify their race bait threads"[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]also lol @ telling me to man up when you wont even admit your true beliefs online @"Supreme Gentleman" [/font]

It's fucking sad man, 5 years ago I didn't give a single fuck about race and only concentrated on myself and my goals. But having spent the better part of 3.5 years as a NEET with nothing but the fucking internet to keep me company, all these shitty issues have been rubbed in my face endlessly. I really wish I could go back to not fucking caring about this bollocks.

The world has become a much more cruel place once you use the window of the internet to expose yourself to the worst humanity has to offer. I just want to be fucking bluepilled again.

Nambog2 Revengeance said:
It's fucking sad man, 5 years ago I didn't give a single fuck about race and only concentrated on myself and my goals. But having spent the better part of 3.5 years as a NEET with nothing but the fucking internet to keep me company, all these shitty issues have been rubbed in my face endlessly. I really wish I could go back to not fucking caring about this bollocks.

The world has become a much more cruel place once you use the window of the internet to expose yourself to the worst humanity has to offer. I just want to be fucking bluepilled again.

Same man

Lavish

Joke
Suggestion: lookism needs some type of " /pol/ " forum folder under Off Topic so all these politics, immigrants and race posts can get moved out of " shitty advice "​

Now it all make sense, OP.

Now I know why I live.

Why I mew.

Why I love.

Why I fight.

Supreme Gentleman said:

legit

etTuBrute said:
A racist ethnic will never admit they are racist. by admitting they are racist they lose moral high ground and are brought down to the same level as their big bad bogey man, a sfcel.

You can't be racist if you're a minority. You stupid fuck.

:bye:

etTuBrute

Joke
MewingTillIDie said:
etTuBrute said:
A racist ethnic will never admit they are racist. by admitting they are racist they lose moral high ground and are brought down to the same level as their big bad bogey man, a sfcel.

You can't be racist if you're a minority. You stupid fuck.
fucking L O L
:what:
explain to me how minorities cant be racist. keep in mind whites are a minority globally

etTuBrute

Joke
Supreme Gentleman said:
etTuBrute said:
fucking L O L
:what:
explain to me how minorities cant be racist. keep in mind whites are a minority globally

Aspie detected 
yes I probably have autism. doesnt make what im saying untrue. cope away, friend :popcorn: