• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This site is legit dying day by day.

Vertu

Joke
I seem to be the only legit poster left. It's literally me and 20 random ethnics left on Lookism.NET.

Everybody else is gone for good. It's over guys. One second your mentally masturbating on a cesspool with a bunch of weirdos, the next second you're back to being normal with buddies, and riding bikes around town and drinking caramel Frappucinos.

slayer

MVP

get it
HQNP
some legit posters:

mrz
mvp
vertu
deadinsidedeadoutside
screwed
arjen robbery
thegermandream
yanis varoufakis

i will probably put the rest on ignore soon

Baron Anon

Joke
sluthate activity has dropped aswell
original misc (bb.com) traffic has degenerated by a shit-ton, everyone knows that
numisc is slowly growing but its full of negative hate comments with no quality content
lookism is okay i guess for 1 month old site

the only community left thats legit full of quality members is liveleak
I dont think I ever related so much to internet comments before in any other internet community

we still need lookism though, it keeps us check with reality

It was said from the beginning that the race talk would kill this forum like sluthate and that's exactly what it did. Race topics should have been banned or the posters who post them all the time should have been.

incelhero

Regular
The trolls are undermining this website. There should be a strict no shitposting policy and a focus on what's really relevant.

Amud

Banned
This site started dying ever since Vertu registered and began gradually rotting it away with his disgusting presence.

Techno Viking said:
I think it's just time to accept whats been done is done and there's no going back. This site or any sites that follow will never get better. It's time to move on with your lives, looksmax yourself and decide if its worth it to keep on breathing. Techno Viking out.
if you ever leave, you will manage only a day and u will be back with an alt. remember u have been here for like 3 years no going back nothing can make your skull bigger u are too lazy to get a job

modified

hairloss expert
Vertu said:
I seem to be the only legit poster left. It's literally me and 20 random ethnics left on Lookism.NET.

Everybody else is gone for good. It's over guys. One second your mentally masturbating on a cesspool with a bunch of weirdos, the next second you're back to being normal with buddies, and riding bikes around town and drinking caramel Frappucinos.
I had assumed from the way you write you were some 7-8/10 borderline male model.

But I actually saw your picture in the other thread (reposted here above) and you look like a scrawny balding 3-4/10 faced geek.

Why are you so arrogant if you're not even attractive? All you have going for you is you are tall and white.

Serious question.

Vertu

Joke
modified said:
Vertu said:

So I assumed from the way you write you were some 7-8/10 borderline male model.

But I actually saw your picture in the other thread and you look like a scrawny balding 3-4/10 faced geek.

Why are you so arrogant if you're not even attractive? All you have going for you is you are tall and white.

Serious question.

Oh I don't know, maybe because it isn't me you fucking dumb cunt.

modified

hairloss expert
Vertu said:
modified said:
So I assumed from the way you write you were some 7-8/10 borderline male model.

But I actually saw your picture in the other thread and you look like a scrawny balding 3-4/10 faced geek.

Serious question.

Oh I don't know, maybe because it isn't me you fucking dumb cunt.

Then post a picture or go away. You contribute nothing except your own misery and narcissism. You're probably the least productive person on this site and that says a lot, since this site is full of unhappy incels.

my activity has decreased because I am lifemaxxing. I think the site will be fine though it would be better if all the SH posters came here

Invisible

Champion
> "this site's dying"
> busier than ever months later

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Country     Percent of Visitors     Rank in Country
United States     38.7%     30,294
Croatia                  7.6%     1,351
Australia               7.0%     12,016
Canada                 5.7%     22,187
United Kingdom  4.5%     51,869