• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

> "This site is full of ethnic incels" > still posts here

Shit

Joke
You must fit in here well then.

If you think that this site is full of ethnic subhumans then why don't you leave? Stormfront needs new members to join their cause. Why not post there? What is it about ethnic subhumans that draws you here?

allindaeyes

Banned
This site isnt full of ethnics, internet generally is because a lot feel outsiders in a predominantly white western world ( rightfully so of course, I m not a racist ). Also ethnics are easier to notice, just like tall people are IRL as opposed to the multiple average height ones

but then again even sfcels lke icecutter and trews are ethnic lol

Shit

Joke
allindaeyes said:

:cage:

Trews with his "I'm Med" coping. And IceCutter with his philtrumtastic 25% bodyfat Turkish subhuman appearance. just lol. nonwhites are championing white supremacism.

Joncoping

Regular
My favorite one is SeriousM aka JoneJonesElbow, an Arab and Med hating curry just lol

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
I don't mind ethnics, at least not in the cyberspace.

I feel a bit better about myself when I witness the suffering ethnics are confronted with. If I experienced the particular problems ethnics are confronted with together with the huge unbearable issues my life has been plagued with, I would probably commit suicide sooner or later.

Jesus Christ

Regular
Shit said:
allindaeyes said:

:cage:

Trews with his "I'm Med" coping. And IceCutter with his philtrumtastic 25% bodyfat Turkish subhuman appearance. just lol. nonwhites are championing white supremacism.

Joncoping said:
My favorite one is SeriousM aka JoneJonesElbow, an Arab and Med hating curry just lol

Loled really hard.

I thought joneJonesellbow was black.