This site is EMBARRASSING with it's negro fetish

Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
178
Reputation
0
black men slay this, bbc that, nicka thon, bad boy don.

You guys need to stop with your racism, stop fetishizing Men of African descent, stop reducing them to caricatures.

Please stop, you people are ill.
 

OldRooster

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,203
Reputation
820
80% of it comes from black men, or Muslims trying to antagonize black white men. The other 20% is low IQ 16 year olds just parroting what they see.
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
MulattoFuck said:
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
black men slay this, bbc that, nicka thon, bad boy don.

You guys need to stop with your racism, stop fetishizing Men of African descent, stop reducing them to caricatures.

Please stop, you people are ill.
Whether you want to admit it or not, a lot of people are caricatures.  Legit no one here is fetishizing BBCs but you.  Somehow when you talk about black guys using their race to get laid, it's somehow you have a fetish for BBC, homo, ect but when you talk about white guys using their race to get laid (Like 90% of this site) it's somehow not.

If you people knew how many "good girls" were taking some ugly black-cel's BBC you'd probably kill yourself
Actually he's right and I've pointed it out before. Many here(not sure if alts) are "BBC" cucks. Allegedly this site is full of Indians, Arabs, Asians and other ethnics, yet you don't see them spamming delusional bullshit like some do with Blacks. We don't even have slayer terms for for Asians, Indians, Arabs, Hispanics(although I did mention Don Juan as a suggestion); that's how one sided this site is.
 
Top