• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

this site is cancer for the soul

kidlordx

Rotter
look, im as suicidal and depressed as it gets, but this forum feels like being in a max security prison

if i had the courage to end it all i'd be done with it, but im just wasting my life away by obsessing about trivial crap that doesnt matter that much in the big picture

people here are all overblow averages and compare themselves to top 0.01% freaks

newsflash 90% of cocks are 11-15 cm with the average being 13

90% of men are 165-185 with 175 being the average (inb4 "its different in 1 country out of 150!!11)

most people dont care about their looks enough to do proper looksmaxing, being a model is mostly being tall + good skin + very low bodyfat

being attractive is bodyfat, taking care of skin, and gaining muscle to balance lack of mass due to fat loss

most men get sex from LTR/marriage, very few men are slayers which means they fuck drunk sluts with loose cunts, if all you care about is getting laid then you should work on that and not your face, if all you care about is "fucking 8+ slim white girl 6ft model" then you cope with standarts because youre a faggot who likes cock but wont admit it, if you want high value girls you need high value yourself, you achieve that by improving your status and popularity, if you cant be arsed to L+S you can always do what 80% of men do which is grind money peacefully and marry a younger faithful girl once youre ready

you are all coping with your issues by obsessing about shit you cant change because its easier than dealing with life, myself included

i hope i will have the courage to kill myself, but if it was easy everyone would kill themselves smh

if you want to looksmax and look PSL worthy you need to lower your fat its that simple, your weight may be healthy and good but you will never have a model face unless you starve yourself to the exteme such as that blonde faggot and that mexican kid, its modeling 101 and its not easy but it works

im going back to coping with my favourite video game + forum to pass time while life figures itself out, knowing fully well that i could turn my life around and be happier, but i choose not to

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
videogames + mgtow are the best copes, if you want blackpill with positivity mgtow is better than psl

Killyourself

Banned
As someone said before:

this website is a mental asylum

There's probably more slayers in the world than true incels/everythingcels, and I believe most people here are average/above average, but it's hard to get out of mentalceldom because envoiroment shapes your mentality.

Forever autism.

Legit thread btw repped tbh

ahahah_sure

kmt who gas these faggots
didnt read all of it but its not black or white. Theres some legit advice here, also if youre a high inhib loser its a good wake up call

Dildo Baggins

Banned
you can change everything to the some degrees, your life, your face, your skull, your height, your personality, your economy EVERYTHING.

is your life sucks? change the ur way of doing things.
is your face sucks? get surgeries, lower your bodyfat, looksmax
is your skull to small? hop on hgh, get custom implants
is your height sucks? get lls, hgh, mk-677 etc etc(if your plates aren't closed, as i said to the some degree ofc)
is your personality shit? it is easier to change than most things.
are u poor? get fucking creative ideas and get in the business.

we are humans, we are intellegent then fucking animals. nothing is impossible for us. (except @"undisputed", he is fucked for life)

Killyourself

Banned
ahahah_sure said:
didnt read all of it but its not black or white. Theres some legit advice here, also if youre a high inhib loser its a good wake up call

How do you get out of high inhib anyway?

Unbeatable

Regular
This means you are weak mentally

this is a playground for mericless badboys like me

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
keep crying, only gigachad wins