FireHaze

Gigachad
Every other thread someone is talking about how easy it is to get laid.

Vertu

Incel
Nah there's no normal fags.

The truth is this: It's so EASY to get laid in this day and age that even the harshest, most loser-tier, most basement dwelling redpillers are acknowledging this fact. I'm sorry buddy boy but you're out the loop and are the epitome of a joke if you can't bang pussy.

FireHaze

Gigachad
The site is growing too fast for its own good. There are 90 something people viewing shitty advice.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Vertu said:

The truth is this: It's so EASY to get laid in this day and age that even the harshest, most loser-tier, most basement dwelling redpillers are acknowledging this fact. I'm sorry buddy boy but you're out the loop and are the epitome of a joke if you can't bang pussy.
I'm autistic, unemployed, on welfare, live in my dad's basement, 29 years old and a manlet and I still get laid now and then. Though I did lie about my employment status once to a girl. Because she put me in a very awkward position.

It's really not that hard. The problem is that most guys on sluthate refuse to lower their standards in order to get lays. If you are a low-status male like myself, you have to have sex and date girls of low-status. Girls of mid-tier status or higher aren't going to want anything to do with an aspie loser.

This isn't a difficult concept to understand people. If you have low market value, you don't apply for jobs that pay $50k USD/year. You apply for jobs that pay minimum wage or a bit above minimum wage.

NHL rookies, except for generational talents like Sidney Crosby or Connor McDavid, don't start playing on the first line. They typically start playing on the fourth line and work their way up boyo.

Maximus said:
We need some more classic SHish threads. There haven't been any thread on Mike Mew or Maxillas or users.
Anyone got the Pig Woman online dating experiments?

Vertu said:

and the biggest troll of the forums appears. only took 2 minutes.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
sephon said:
victory has good intentions for this site but I see him as strongly susceptible to greed and power. for this reason this site may explode.

3DFA, as autistic as he was, seemed to be chill.
3DFA WAS NOT AUTISTIC FUCK U BITCH

Bojack

Lookism God
Vertu said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If it was so easy sites like this would not exist.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Bojack said:
Vertu said:

Not for u chinky queer boi

Bojack

Lookism God
Harakiri said:
Bojack said:
Vertu said:

I am a faggot

allindaeyes

Banned
Bojack said:
Vertu said:

this site is full of averagish, some severely below average posters, some much above. Vertu is mainly trolling but he is right that its easy to get laid, most of the actual incel posters here have really high standards but even then that isnt the problem. 

The problem is inhibition levels, lack of neurotypicality, charisma and abundance of autism,social awkwardness. Proof of this is posters like SR and Brio, who I can say atleast SR seems like a big incel despite being decent looking, from few of Brios posts I've seen he also lives up to that and is even better looking. I bet u even on SH this was the case, the only people that have a reason for being incel are legit manlets sub 5'7<, and people with legitimate deformations like sensdep who apparently has even got laid.

Sites like lookism more so than SH exist to have discussions about general things like society and women from a red pill pov, it is full of non normies as most users here have very different opinions to the general public. Vertu over exaggerates it but its not hard to get laid

Telling an incel that it's easy to get laid is like telling an addict that quitting is easy. They're incapable of truely relating and those that come to troll are incapable of understanding their inability to understand and just chimp out. Go bother some fatties or a board for dealing with depression too, then I'll respect your dedication to being a shitlord.

allindaeyes

Banned
Lmfao one Normie that is VERY deluded and probably from r/theredpill where they are truecels. SeriousM two already coping  threads

Bojack said:
Vertu said:

Lower your standards, Bojack. Try fatty chink pussy at least once and you gonna succeed.

You can't be that big of a loser planning on suicide before seeing your cum dripping from some chick's monkey while you think about her father's knowing you treated his little girl like an animal.
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
I would like to remind you that all of the internet is a giant fucking trollfest

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/trolls-just-want-to-have-fun.pdf

when you read the paper you will see some graph which shows you that people who debate online are extremely fucked in the head compared to people who don't post at all, and people who post anything are just a lighter version of trolls
Fuck.

Ab0M1N4T10n

⠀⠀⠀
Slayers
alien said:
Vertu said:

I'm autistic, unemployed, on welfare, live in my dad's basement, 29 years old and a manlet and I still get laid now and then. Though I did lie about my employment status once to a girl. Because she put me in a very awkward position.

It's really not that hard. The problem is that most guys on ***** refuse to lower their standards in order to get lays. If you are a low-status male like myself, you have to have sex and date girls of low-status. Girls of mid-tier status or higher aren't going to want anything to do with an aspie loser.

This isn't a difficult concept to understand people. If you have low market value, you don't apply for jobs that pay $50k USD/year. You apply for jobs that pay minimum wage or a bit above minimum wage.

NHL rookies, except for generational talents like Sidney Crosby or Connor McDavid, don't start playing on the first line. They typically start playing on the fourth line and work their way up boyo.
:clap:

alien

Chad
Rotters
Ab0M1N4T10n said:
alien said:

It's really not that hard. The problem is that most guys on ***** refuse to lower their standards in order to get lays. If you are a low-status male like myself, you have to have sex and date girls of low-status. Girls of mid-tier status or higher aren't going to want anything to do with an aspie loser.

:clap:
It's been 4 1/2 years since I made that comment.  :giggle:
Over this past summer I've realized that it's not really worth it to lower your standards too much. But if you are not willing to lower your standards, guys need to quit their bitching. Sex is extremely overrated. The reason why sexless guys are frustrated and why I was frustrated for fucking probably two plus decades of my life (lmao) is that we crave validation. We want a woman to validate our worth as human beings.

A fat redheaded girl rejected me over the summer. Then in December and January she literally hit me up out of nowhere and wanted to hang out. And I rejected her. Because what was I going to get out of that interaction from her anyways? Validation. Sex itself is overrated. And having sex with an ugly or fat girl is completely useless beyond validation. And I was getting the validation by having this girl chase after me for a date anyways.

Yogapants was my best lay. And even then it wasn't like having sex with her changed my life all that much. I was still a NEET worried about what I was gonna do for money when I get old. And when I was a wage cuck I was high cortisol and depressed as fuck. Health is literally the most important thing in life. Money and low cortisol living ranks somewhere in #2 and #3. Sex is very distant from money and low cortisol on the list of importance.