Giabiconi

Incel
Checking the mods and admins and what do I see? lol

"Gum Cutter"
"sephon"
"betaeurasiancuckold" (aka leebyunghun/halfasianbob the mentally ill racebaiter freak)

Those are ALL aspies from sluthate who don't understand our little culture or fucking anything. The problem is that I can already tell this site is sluthate autism. Whereas this site should be the sequel to PUAHATE. I talk to a few ex PUAhate members on skype and we all agree, if another puahate were to be made sluthate autism HAS to go.

People you should have as mods and should get on board-

-me
-masterpiece
-cash
-KLF
-FFS
-ogre
-7dot
-geneticfreakshow
-niccolo
-maci

rigidity

Slayer
i think it's been over for this community since puahate was taken down.

Giabiconi

Incel
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
what difference does it make, if you ban anyone besides the thread spammers/ddossers, you would hve no user base to listen to your threads, itll literally be you and your skype buddies talking to each other on a forum

ill let your low iq brain process that for a minute
Here's what you don't understand. PUAhate was very well populated. There were no problems because people were drawn to its quality and hilarity. And it started off bashing some stupid PUA faggot's podcast.

Would be best if PUAhate could be restored and if it were there wouldn't be server overload from the ER incident now since the rest of the world forgotten besides here and misc, and /r/AsianMasculinity. In the meantime this has a chance to outshine SH for now.

Just one suggestion to OP. This whole thing about worshipping OG PUAhate members won't make this any better. Your OG userbase only dwindles down with time as everyone moves on while you subtly ostracize newer people by running your cool kids club. A lot of times when I watch all of you OG's have your OG talks it is just a circle jerk of "hey we're superior, your all trolls if you wasn't with the old crew. Lets mental masturbate about the past compared to how shitty it is now and not pave a new future".

Some of you try making real threads, others just shitpost as if they came in just for the trolling.

lono

Banned
Machiavellian said:
Would be best if PUAhate could be restored and if it were there wouldn't be server overload from the ER incident now since the rest of the world forgotten besides here and misc, and /r/AsianMasculinity. In the meantime this has a chance to outshine SH for now.

Just one suggestion to OP. This whole thing about worshipping OG PUAhate members won't make this any better. Your OG userbase only dwindles down with time as everyone moves on while you subtly ostracize newer people by running your cool kids club. A lot of times when I watch all of you OG's have your OG talks it is just a circle jerk of "hey we're superior, your all trolls if you wasn't with the old crew. Lets mental masturbate about the past compared to how shitty it is now and not pave a new future".

Some of you try making real threads, others just shitpost as if they came in just for the trolling.
The monkey has a point. We shouldn't ostracize fresh blood just based off the fact that they're new. Also we should look to the future instead of harking back to a past we can never return to.

Rot King

Cuck
Machiavellian said:

Legit, there are only some of the OG that are any good. Then there's some loud OGs that want to ride on the others coat tails
[hr]
Giabiconi said:

"Gum Cutter"
"sephon"
"betaeurasiancuckold" (aka leebyunghun/halfasianbob the mentally ill racebaiter freak)

Those are ALL aspies from ***** who don't understand our little culture or fucking anything. The problem is that I can already tell this site is ***** autism. Whereas this site should be the sequel to PUAHATE. I talk to a few ex PUAhate members on skype and we all agree, if another puahate were to be made ***** autism HAS to go.

-me
-masterpiece
-cash
-KLF
-FFS
-ogre
-7dot
-geneticfreakshow
-niccolo
-maci
The problem is this site is owned by some faggot who isn't even incel, ofcourse he's going to favor the loudest, dumbest, most autistic posters. He doesn't even read it. And he gets rich while all you monkeys troll each other, just LOL.

redpiller

Incel
Rot King said:
Machiavellian said:

Legit, there are only some of the OG that are any good. Then there's some loud OGs that want to ride on the others coat tails
[hr]
Giabiconi said:

"Gum Cutter"
"sephon"

Those are ALL aspies from ***** who don't understand our little culture or fucking anything. The problem is that I can already tell this site is ***** autism. Whereas this site should be the sequel to PUAHATE. I talk to a few ex PUAhate members on skype and we all agree, if another puahate were to be made ***** autism HAS to go.

-me
-masterpiece
-cash
-KLF
-FFS
-ogre
-7dot
-geneticfreakshow
-niccolo
-maci
The problem is this site is owned by some faggot who isn't even incel, ofcourse he's going to favor the loudest, dumbest, most autistic posters. He doesn't even read it. And he gets rich while all you monkeys troll each other, just LOL.
legt