This site in general doesn't know how to rate asians

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Universally, angularity is attractive. Many Asians suffer from flat faces and it's one of the hardest things to overcome. The girls can look fantastic (with the help of eyelid surgery) but the men... eh... not so much.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
You are a 6.5 for an Asian. 7 when you fix your underbite

Who cares what a bunch of fucked up autistic retards like us think anyway?

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
oldntcel said:
take your cope and egg rolls eleswhere sunshine.
this

:cage:

biggest cope i've read all week.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:

thanks for your 6.5 but its too high and its still inaccurate  :giggle:

whywoulditmatter said:

He can't be above a 6 with his underbite and his flat nose.

AsianAspie

Incel
Agreed. Unfortunately Asian guys are inherently ugly - but when a rare good looking one is posted, racism & superiority complex gets the better of some people who rate down simply because he's... asian. Full Asians really just need a separate rating scale.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Happy Go Lucky said:
whywoulditmatter said:

this is dumb

if megan fox's nose was flatter and she had a slight underbite, would she go down several points?

she'd still be just about as fuckable as she was beforehand

i mean you gotta look at the face as a whole ffs

enrique iglesias had a huge fucking mole on his face. did that make him a sub6 despite the fact that hes like a solid 7.5 facewise

i mean fuck :xstare:
[hr]
AsianAspie said:
Agreed. Unfortunately Asian guys are inherently ugly - but when a rare good looking one is posted, racism & superiority complex gets the better of some people who rate down simply because he's... asian. Full Asians really just need a separate rating scale.
AsianAspie

Chadcel

Banned
all non white men are regarded as unattractive and undesirable. non white women except black are considered desirable just below white. thats social media hollywood 4 u. deal with it.

I'm a white guy living in Asia. I think this forum isn't that bad, just not very good at recognizing what's considered rare or virtuous among asians. Some asian guys who would be considered 4.5/10 twinks here are actually slayers in Asia.

MasterFaggot said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
this is dumb

if megan fox's nose was flatter and she had a slight underbite, would she go down several points?

enrique iglesias had a huge fucking mole on his face. did that make him a sub6 despite the fact that hes like a solid 7.5 facewise

LOL @ your coping, of course she would go down a few point because she would no longer be megan fox, she would be a girl who looks like megan fox but has flaws

Just keep going around deluding yourself instead of fixing what are two extremely easy things to fix and if its true that you are a daytrader and make $100k+ a year then just lol @ your life. I have no clue why you refuse to at least get a rhino which is an extremely safe, easy, quick and cheap procedure

Chadcel

Banned
AsianAspie said:
im asian and i kind of agree. problem is the inherent flat face and eyes in a lot of asians, even asians themselves dont like it. i dont consider myself good looking but because i look more white (facial prominence is around that of the average white guy, bigger than average eyes and double eyelids, ok nose prominence), i get a shit ton of attention from asian sloots everywhere i go.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Happy Go Lucky said:
MasterFaggot said:
this is dumb

LOL @ your coping, of course she would go down a few point because she would no longer be megan fox, she would be a girl who looks like megan fox but has flaws

Just keep going around deluding yourself instead of fixing what are two extremely easy things to fix and if its true that you are a daytrader and make $100k+ a year then just lol @ your life. I have no clue why you refuse to at least get a rhino which is an extremely safe, easy, quick and cheap procedure
COPE

Magnus

Lookism God
Guy in the OP is objectively around a 7 but there are a lot of stereotypes about Asians which would explain why he wouldn't be as successful as a 7/10 white guy. Some users take these stereotypes into account when rating Asians so that may explain why their ratings are lower

contentedcel

Incel
I used to be super jealous of my pretty boy Asian friend. He was like 5'7" and skinny, but he was always dating the most unattainable creatures on the planet - cute Asian chicks with nice asses. The kind of girls men pay $1000/hour for. Absolutely destroyed masculinity theory. You guys probably would've rated him a 6 at best.

And here I am 6'2" and white, yet I've always been incel as fuck. But dat whyte privilege, right? *addressing the ethnics*

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Magnus said:
Guy in the OP is objectively around a 7 but there are a lot of stereotypes about Asians which would explain why he wouldn't be as successful as a 7/10 white guy. Some users take these stereotypes into account when rating Asians so that may explain why their ratings are lower
i just care about what he is "for an asian"

there are 2/10 white landwhales who wouldnt touch an 8/10 MM asian, but the MM asian wouldnt touch them either

springfield

Banned
this site is racist af and filled with low iq permavirgins

dont take it too seriously op

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
springfield said:
this site is racist af and filled with low iq permavirgins

dont take it too seriously op
i always knew this, but knew it most when andy fucking lau was rated a "weak 6"

if hes a weak 6 then im pretty afraid of what i am compared to him