• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This Site Has No Idea About What Is Attractive

This site is good at pointing out "flaws" but that is about it.

People here are rating Orb as a 9 and say shit along the lines that he must be a uber slayer but in all my experiments he has gotten outmatched in every location in the US/Canada and only did good in Sweden. His matches were tiers below my other candidates and looked more innocent and less likely to put out. He got less girls messaging/super liking him.

I honestly was awe struck as I believed he was a demigod but I remember reading on google.com that others also ran Tinder with Orb's pictures and didn't get the best results.

HLIMW is our god. I have yet to try him but I have no doubt that he would do the best out of anyone I have tried as he's a GL WASP that is universally attractive.

Sex appeal you stupid incels SEX APPEAL.

Bojack said:
look like gandi or death

Look like this or DEATH

MogTime said:
How did the Asian guy do so far btw?

Also did I do better than Orb overall.

Couldn't do that guy yet Tinder is blocking me from creating accounts. You did better than him.

Veuve said:
u know what ur right
shut it down

legit.

Found the threads

http://google.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98276
http://google.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1006358
http://google.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1004041
http://google.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1006204

Vs HLIMW
http://google.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1696
http://google.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98276
http://google.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63093

Yesson

Joke
Walking around my huge state university, I've not seen one prototypical 'slayer.' I see many couples where the guy is facially average (or even below) and the girl is beautiful. You don't have to look like a male model to have luck with attractive girls. I think a big thing (as cliche as it sounds) is social skills. No, you can't look like an obese slob, but you don't have to look like Nick Bateman. Guys that look like that are so rare it's not even funny. I've only seen a handful of great looking males in my life, and half the time they aren't even pulling much.

Yesson said:
Walking around my huge state university, I've not seen one prototypical 'slayer.' I see many couples where the guy is facially average (or even below) and the girl is beautiful. You don't have to look like a male model to have luck with attractive girls. I think a big thing (as cliche as it sounds) is social skills. No, you can't look like an obese slob, but you don't have to look like Nick Bateman. Guys that look like that are so rare it's not even funny. I've only seen a handful of great looking males in my life, and half the time they aren't even pulling much.

Didn't read but sounds like a bunch of cope.

DOM Pretty boy slayer or death by IncelExecutioner.

Yesson

Joke
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
Yesson said:

All good. Just stating what I've observed. So many people are happy out there and they don't look like models; just take a look around.

dogboner54

Regular
Yesson said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:

All good. Just stating what I've observed. So many people are happy out there and they don't look like models; just take a look around.

they will get cucked if a chad pops around though

or am i wrong?

dogboner54 said:
Yesson said:

or am i wrong?

You're right that guy is an ugly coper.

UNIVERSALLY ATTRACTIVE >>>>>

Yesson

Joke
dogboner54 said:
Yesson said:

or am i wrong?

Yeah I really think you are.

dogboner54

Regular
Yesson said:
dogboner54 said:

or am i wrong?

Yeah I really think you are.

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: 

have you learned nothing here?
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Posts: 21[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Threads: 2[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Joined: Nov 2015 [/font]

you've been lurking for 3 months but instead of being redpilled you just cope?
just lol
:cage:

assburger

Megastar
i dont give a fuk what slays most (even if i were NT), i just wanna be pretty

also its not necessarily true. pretty boys do pretty well these days i think, but depends on ur location

Santeria

Regular
totally agree.

lol at the homos who worship orb.

6/10 ass pee looking motherfucker.

also generally agree wit all your comments

Santeria said:
totally agree.

lol at the homos who worship orb.

6/10 ass pee looking motherfucker.

also generally agree wit all your comments

I think he is pretty but aesthetics and raw sex appeal are two completely different rating systems.

Orb is high on aesthetics but low on sex appeal hence his failo on Tinder.

FireHaze

Megastar
Sui Generis II said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
This site is good at pointing out "flaws" but that is about it.

People here are rating Orb as a 9 and say shit along the lines that he must be a uber slayer but in all my experiments he has gotten outmatched in every location in the US/Canada and only did good in Sweden. His matches were tiers below my other candidates and looked more innocent and less likely to put out. He got less girls messaging/super liking him.

I honestly was awe struck as I believed he was a demigod but I remember reading on google.com that others also ran Tinder with Orb's pictures and didn't get the best results.

HLIMW is our god. I have yet to try him but I have no doubt that he would do the best out of anyone I have tried as he's a GL WASP that is universally attractive.

Sex appeal you stupid incels SEX APPEAL.

I wrote that here

http://lookism.net/Thread-Theory-This-forum-needs-to-reevaluate-what-looks-attractive-to-women

No one here knows what facial features women like.

A guy got over a thousand matches in 2 days on Tinder in Chicago, and many of them appeared attractive and DTF.

Everyone here thought he was ugly. Lol. "Beta provider game"

I'm a little shocked about Orb. Others on here have used Orb and said that he has done well. But yes, this forum fundamentally does not understand what makes a guy look attractive to females.

He did well because he's tall, has a good eye area, a good lower third, and good skin. Put those things on any guy and you have a guaranteed slayer.

alcoholicmankid said:
Sui Generis II said:
What's the point of our aspie ratings then? He's clearly a 8 or 9/10 for attractive women looking to fuck.

But he gets rated like a 6/10 here. Orb, who gets rated highly on here, would never do as well as this guy. So shouldn't this guy be better looking to women than Orb? Meaning Orb would be lower ranked and "uglier" than this guy? This guy is "better looking."
This guy looks like an actual MAN. He's not great looking but he's masculine enough and has pretty good harmony. Orb has great harmony/beauty but is a bitch/fag/boy/child forever and always.

You guys are both somewhat right but are seriously overrating this guy.

I promise you he had to have swiped at least 10,000 profiles and or spoofed his locations as he had Tinder plus. Without Tinder plus it simply isn't possible to get these many matches even if every girl swiped right. He also didn't appeal to the young generation on Tinder that is looking to fuck, but old-ish women in their mid-late twenties looking to date which make up the majority of Tinder's female user base. The exact same demographic Mogtime didn't do so well with, as his profile reeked of ONS. Girls who swipe right on him are looking for something long term.